xiii. as above so below

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔄𝔟𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "ALL RIGHT," STILES EVENTUALLY CONCEDED AFTER WATCHING the basketball Derek had been holding deflate and fall to the ground. "...the thing was pretty slick looking. Uhm, skin was dark. Kind of patterned. Uh, I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Because I've got something I really need to do..." His voice trailed off when Derek glared at the boy in annoyance. "All right, fine, eyes. Eyes are, um, yellowish. And slitted. Um, has a lot of teeth. Oh. And it's got a tail, too. Are we good?"

Stiles noticed the looks on the two werewolves' faces change like it had suddenly clicked in their minds.

"What? Wait, have you seen it?" He asked them. "You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I am talking about."

Stiles takeout turned as he heard a hissing noise from above. Above him, on the railing, was the lizard-creature that killed the mechanic. It screeched at them and Stiles jumped back, standing beside Derek.

The lizard lunged down, jumping to the ground as Derek crouched down, growling with his fangs already out. Stiles backed away as the reptilian creature threw Erica and Derek to the side with ease like a bunch of rag dolls.

Gracie had walked into the school after waiting several minutes and hadn't heard a word from Stiles. She passed the main office and saw no signs of her friend, which worried her. The tingling sensation, like the one she had been feeling recently, grew stronger.

Searching the entire school, Gracie ended up outside of the pool room and when she bursted in, she saw Derek and Erica laying on the ground.

"Gracie, get out of here!" Stiles shouted at her. "Go, hurry!"

But it was too late.

Before the Hale girl could make a run for it or even turn around, the reptilian creature stood behind her. With her back turned to it, the lizard lashed its claws out and sliced the back of the girl's neck.

Gracie turned around to face it, looking around as she started to feel the same effects Stiles did.

"Grace, your neck!" He pointed out, seeing a straight cut along the Hale girl's neck. She stepped back and started to fall. Stiles reached forward and caught her, wrapping her around his shoulder as he led her away. "Hey, come on. Where is it? Can you see it?"