xxii. drowning

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔞)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "HEY, NO, ETHAN, DON'T!" STILES SHOUTED AT THE ONE ALPHA TWIN. HE LUNGED forward and didn't spare a second to think as he grabbed the other side of the handle. He pulled with all of his might as Ethan fought him for control of the power tool.

When Stiles let go of it in order not to get himself disemboweled and kicked Ethan's leg at the same time, the saw dropped to the ground. His action of pulling himself away from the alpha sent him to the ground, right in the direction of the saw.

His life flashed in front of his eyes but death didn't come, thankfully. Lydia had pulled the saw's plug from the outlet just in time and the saw came to a complete stop when Stiles caught himself only two or three inches away from the blade.

Gasping, Gracie grabbed him and pulled him away from the saw but he didn't get time to have a second of relief.

Ethan flicked out his claws and brought them to his stomach like he did the saw; Stiles and Gracie rushed to him and each grabbed one of his arms, using all of their strength to keep him from killing himself, even with Gracie's help it was no use.

Ethan fought them once again and pushed past them, only to fall on the small space heater only a few feet away. His skin audibly singed and he grunted in pain as he fell to the floor.

The pain seemed to take him out of whatever trance he was in. He quickly rolled to his feet and glowered at Stiles, Allison, and Lydia.

"What just happened?"

They didn't have time to answer him before he was running out of the room.

"Ethan!" Stiles, Lydia, Gracie and Allison ran after him, going down the stairs two at a time to keep up with him. "Hey, what happened back there?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" Ethan snapped at him while trying to do up the buttons on his shirt. "I don't know how I got there or what I was doing."

"Okay, you could be a little bit more helpful, you know," Stiles snarked back at him. "We did just save your life."

"And you probably shouldn't have!"

Stiles turned away from the alpha as he stomped back to his room and faced Lydia and Allison.

"What do we do now?" Lydia asked.