xxiv. seeing the entire board

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗

↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗.   𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆
𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔎𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔗𝔬𝔬
𝔐𝔲𝔠𝔥)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "GRACE!" THE HALE GIRL HEARD HER SISTER YELL AS GRACIE FELL TO the ground, the wind knocked out of her.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, crouching down behind Gracie. Sitting back up as she wheezed, the youngest Hale child clutching her ribs, which thankfully didn't feel broken, but it definitely hurt.

Behind her, Scott and Ethan took a hold of Aiden on each of his arms. Aiden's wolf features immediately melted away, calming down in his brother's hold.

"You can't do this," Ethan reminded him.

"She came at me!" Aiden shouted.

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him, Cora, Gracie, or anyone else."

Stiles placed his hand on Gracie's back and glared up at the alpha twins. "Get the hell out of here."

It looked like Aiden wanted to argue but Ethan wouldn't let him. Without a word, the twins left the locker room. Gracie hardly noticed, she was too focused on her sister and the huge wound on her head that was pouring blood.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, making sure Gracie wasn't hurt.

"I'm fine," she dismissed him, looking at Cora worriedly. She glanced up at Stiles and Scott and asked, "Can you help me get her up?"

"We got it," Lydia jumped up as she and Scott helped Cora to her feet, while Stiles did the same with Gracie.

Once the two girls were up on their feet, they escorted the Hale girls over to the sinks. As Gracie checked her stomach, she could see a bruise already starting to form. Meanwhile, Lydia got some paper towel and dampened it in order to wipe the blood off of Cora's face. Cora grunted a few times when Lydia cleaned the wound.

"Sorry, she's always been a bad patient," Gracie apologized as she watched her sister squirm.

"Shuddup," Cora mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Cora.

Lydia scoffed. "She doesn't look okay."'

Cora gave Lydia an irritated look and carefully pushed her away from her.