xviii. keeping a close eye

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔉𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "OKAY, WE HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM," STILES NOW FOCUSED ON THE ISSUE he was keeping a close eye on. Gracie, whose eyes had been closed as she leaned back, finally getting used to the burning ache from her stitches, opened her eyes as she followed Stiles' gaze that led to Ethan. He was still sitting besides Danny, staring at his phone. "Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like he's waiting for something, you know, like a message or a signal of some kind—it's something evil, though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, but you know that." 

Once Stiles mentioned Ethan and his phone-checking, Scott blocked out the rest of his best friend's rambling. "I don't like him sitting with Danny." 

"Yeah, neither do I," Stiles agreed. He hurriedly grabbed his phone from his pocket and went to his contacts to find Danny's. "I'm gonna see what he's waiting for?" 

Gracie, who leaned over to see his phone, winced as the familiar shooting pain course through her. "W-What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna ask," Stiles simply said.

📶 T-Mobile  LTE 4:02 PM                 78%🔋

Stiles
Find out why Ethan keeps checking his
phone.

Stiles watched Danny closely to see if he got his text. When Danny looked back at him, bewildered, the Stilinski boy waved at him with an enthusiastic smile. Danny shook his head in response and Stiles frowned. 

📶 T-Mobile  LTE 4:03 PM                 78%🔋

Stiles
Just do it!

Danny
No. 

Stiles
ASK HIM. 

When Danny looked back at him again, Stiles raised his hands and frantically gestured at Ethan.  Danny turned back around and he got a message soon after.

📶 T-Mobile  LTE 4:03 PM                 77%🔋

Danny
NO. I like this guy. What the hell is wrong
with you?