xxv. anchor

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗

↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗.   𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔊𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING," ALLISON DECLARED. "BECAUSE WE'VE completely ignored her for the past two weeks." 

"Well, she's made fun of me for the last eleven years," Gracie said bitterly. "She doesn't deserve anything from me."

"She's apologized for that," Allison said.

Gracie narrowed her eyes at the tall brunette, not remembering her ever say anything along those lines. "Has she?"

"Well, she's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years, too," Scott shrugged.

"I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet," Stiles insisted.

The Hale girl rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, Allison, but none of us really owe her a party." 

"Okay, well, she wouldn't be the town whack job if it wasn't for all of us," Allison pointed out. Peter had bitten Lydia and the rest of them had lied to her about what was going on. "So, if we could please do something."

Scott sighed and looked over at Lydia, who looked uncomfortable with the lack of people. "I guess I could use my co-captain statue to get the lacrosse team here." 

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going," Stiles pulled his phone from his jeans. "Like, really going." 

Allison frowned at him. "Who?" 

"Let's just say they know how to party."

After people came and time quickly went by, Stiles was officially bored of Lydia's party. The party itself was still hopping –– with dozens and dozens of people drinking Lydia's spiked punch, dancing, talking to their friends, and swimming in the large pool.

It was fun but not for Stiles. He was almost positive it was because Gracie had split a half-hour before. With Scott and Allison awkwardly avoiding each other, he and the Hale girl ended up having a great time before it been interrupted by birthday cake.

After Lydia blew out the candles, Gracie told him she had to leave since Derek texted her to come since the effects of the full moon were getting worse for the rest of her pack. He would need her help to control them when they transformed. Even if she wasn't a werewolf, having her there could help them anchor them back to themselves.