xx. one hour and counting

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙

↳  𝒙𝒙.   𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔱)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          AFTER A SECOND, ERICA LET GO OF THE HALE GIRL AND STOOD BACK. The brunette pursed her lips, rubbing her arms. Glaring at Erica, Stiles grabbed Gracie's hand and started to pull her out of the classroom.

"If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here," Erica called after them, catching their attention. "In Beacon Hills Cemetery.

Gracie pressed her lips together and turned back to Erica. "How do you know that?"

Her packmate simply smirked at her and walked out of the classroom. Gracie and Stiles exchanged an annoyed look and started following her.

"Do you know how they died?" Gracie asked when they caught up to her.

"Maybe," Erica shrugged. "If you tell me why you're so interested."

"Um––"

"––It's him, isn't it?" Erica studied her hesitant face.

"What?" Stiles asked awkwardly. "Who? Him who?"

"The test didn't work, but it's still him," Erica said thoughtfully. "It's Jackson."

"Yeah, it is," Gracie confirmed, ignoring Stiles' wide-eyed look. "...but Derek knew that anyway."

"There's a lot more to this that you don't know about," Stiles told Erica. "And just because you got the alpha-bite-makeover doesn't give you a license to go around destroying people."

"Why not?" Erica asked as they turned down the hallway that led to the locker room.

Gracie stopped in her tracks as she listened carefully. She heard yelling and and grunting like people we're fighting.

"That's all anybody ever used to do to me," Erica's voice drifted off in Gracie's mind as a familiar tingling sensation coursed through her body. "I used to have the worst crush in the world on you. Yeah, you, Stiles. And you never once even noticed me."

Stiles had heard what Erica was saying and he was really flattered but he had to admit he wasn't paying much attention. His focus was on Gracie, who was walking down the hall towards the boy's locker room, never looking back even when he called after her.

The Hale girl gasped when she went to open the door and realized what she was hearing. She yanked open the door, and just then Scott was thrown through the open doorway with Jackson right behind him.