xxxiv. where do we go from here?

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗

↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗.   𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞 𝔓𝔞𝔠𝔱)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "DEREK?!" STILES SHOUTED AND HE SOUNDED SO TERRIFIED IT BROKE Gracie's heart. He slapped his hand down on Derek's cheek to stir him awake. "Derek, come on!"

Gracie shook her brother's body while Stiles kept on hitting him. She didn't know if it was because Stiles was scared or taking his anger out on Derek for Jennifer's disappearance, but damn, he was putting all of his strength into his blows.

"Derek, wake up," Gracie shook him again. "Derek!"

Stiles curled his open hand into a fist and reared back, ready to punch Derek awake. Just as his arm reamed forward, Derek lifted his hand and caught it.

Gracie sighed in relief and placed a chaste kiss on Derek's sweaty forehead before helping him up into a sitting position.

Derek looked around the elevator, bewildered. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom," Stiles answered, his voice still panicked.

"She took her?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?" Stiles informed him. "So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you out of here."

Gracie and Stiles both worked together to get Derek to his feet.

"Woah," he stumbled slightly. "What about Cora?"

"She's with Isaac and Peter," Gracie told him. "They should be in the parking lot with the Argents."

"Gracie and I will hold the police off," Stiles added. "but you have to go right now."

Derek glanced at Gracie worriedly. "Be careful."

"I will," she assured him. "Go now."

Derek took off toward the parking lot and Gracie and Stiles made their way to the Emergency Wing's lobby. They sat in chairs right next together.

"I'm sorry all of this is happening, Stiles," Gracie shook her head. There was something about the silence in the hospital that made her want to not disturb it.

"S'not your fault," Stiles told her. "There wasn't anything you could do to stop Jennifer from taking my dad or Melissa."

"I know," and she did know that; Gracie nodded, wishing she could've done more. None of them knew that Jennifer was the darach until she tried to kill her and Lydia. "But that doesn't mean that I can't feel sorry for the pain you and Scott are going through. How are you feeling?"