xxvii. dead or alive

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(ℭ𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔯)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

JACKSON AND STILES WEREN'T ABLE TO TAKE A STEP TOWARDS THE LOBBY when the elevator reached the ground floor. Chris Argent and two men they didn't recognize blocked their view.

"Boys," Allison's father gave them both a pleasant smile. "I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is."

"Scott McCall?" Stiles hummed nervously as he and Jackson took a step back. "Uhm, haven't seen him since the dance. Jackson, you?"

"I, uh, I..." Jackson stammered, not able to think of anything to say.

"Oh, for the love of God," Stiles groaned, rolling his eyes.

The two men lunged towards them and shoved them into a dark, empty room down the hall.

"Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?" Chris pressed, locking the door behind him.

After Jackson and Stiles refused to answer, it wasn't long before Allison's father grabbed the Stilinski boy by the collar of his shirt and shoved him against the door.

"Let me ask you a question, Stiles," Mr. Argent's voice was angry and harsh as he looked into Stiles' equally furious eyes. "Have you ever seen a rabid dog?"

"No, I could put it on my to-do list, if you just let me go," Stiles retorted back.

"Well, I have," Mr. Argent said firmly. "And the only thing I've ever been able to compare it to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you wanna know what happened?"

"Not really. No offense to your storytelling skills."

"He tried to kill me, and I was forced to put a bullet in his head," Chris revealed, having to emphasize his point by poking Stiles' forehead. "The whole while that he laid there dying, he was still trying to claw his way toward me, still trying to kill me, like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?"

"No. And it sounds like you need to be a little bit more select--" Stiles was cut off when Chris slammed his hand against the door right next to his head.

"Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon?" He shouted. "Did you have to lock him up?"

"Yeah, I did. I had to handcuff him to a radiator. Why? Would you prefer I locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?"