xix. i only see red

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒊𝒙

↳ 𝒙𝒊𝒙. 𝒊 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔏𝔲𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔠)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE RAN INTO THE HALLWAY, WHICH WAS DARK AND QUIET. TWENTY feet or so away from the classroom door, Stiles was standing over Scott's bag that was left on the ground discarded.

"Scott?" Stiles called out as Gracie walked up behind him. He jumped when he finally saw her. He hadn't expected to see her follow after them since she had avoided them since that night at the school. "What are you doing?"

"Is Scott okay?" Gracie asked curtly, ignoring his question.

"I don't know," Stiles told her.

"Call him," Gracie said.

"What?"

"Just do it."

Stiles pulled his out phone and dialed Scott's number. They heard his phone ring down the hall. Following the noise, they both ended up in the boy's locker room, where the two heard the shower running.

"Scott?"

Standing under the showers spray with his clothes still on, Scott was panting heavily as he turned around. "Stiles, I can't..."

"What's happening?" Stiles asked worriedly. "Are you changing?"

"No," Scott started wheezing. "No, I can't breathe."

"Here, use this," Gracie said, tossing him his inhaler after digging through Scott's bag. Scott gave her a questioning look. She rolled her eyes, shoving it towards him. "Come on, just do it."

Scott pressed the inhaler to his lips and breathed in the medication. The pain in his lungs soon lessened and his breathing regulated. "I was having an asthma attack?"

Gracie shook her head. "No, you were having a panic attack. But thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack."

"How did you know to do that?" Stiles asked.

Gracie shrugged. "I like to read."

"I looked at her, and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer," Scott confessed, talking about Allison.

"Yeah, it's called heartbreak," Stiles said with a shrug. "About 2 billion songs written about it."

"I can't stop thinking about her," Scott sighed heavily.