xx. glen capri

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙

↳ 𝒙𝒙. 𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒓𝒊
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔞)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          THE SCHOOL BUS RUMBLED AS THEY PULLED INTO THE PARKING LOT, jerking to a stop. As soon as the door swung open, Coach and the entire Cross Country team filed out.

"I've seen worse," Scott shrugged, staring at a run-down hotel. Due to the accident and the meet being pushed until the next day, they had to find somewhere to stay overnight.

Stiles scoffed at his best friend, giving him an incredulous look. "Where have you seen worse?"

A loud whistle blew as Coach held up a handful of room keys in front of the students.

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of judgment in accepting a group of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Coach started handing out keys to the students.

"You and you fine," he said, going by, pair-by-pair. "Scott, Stiles. Ethan, Danny –– behave yourselves. Allison, Gracie, Lydia..." He stopped in realization. "Allison, Gracie, Lydia?"

He looked at them confused, not sure if he remembered seeing them when they first left the school...or if their names were even on the attendance list.

"Thanks, Coach," Gracie smiled as she took the key from him before the three girls walked off.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that?" Coach called after his students. "Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Gracie sighed heavily and plopped her purse on the bed closest to the window. The pain from her stitches had dulled after she took her pain medication. She knew she would probably have to take another one tomorrow.

"At least the beds don't look bad," she tried to be optimistic. By the tone of her voice and the look Allison gave her, she had failed.

"Lydia, is the right side all right for you?" Allison asked.

The strawberry blonde didn't reply and when Allison turned to her, she saw that she was still standing by the locked door. "Lydia?" 

Lydia grimaced, her eyes slowly looking around their room. "I don't like this place."  

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place," she tried to cheer her up, laughing lightly. "It's just for a night." 

Lydia didn't look amused. "A lot can happen in one night."