xxiii. and the alpha is...

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳  𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂 𝒊𝒔...
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣'𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔫𝔢)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          DANNY LOOKED BACK AT DEREK THEN TO STILES. "IS THAT BLOOD ON HIS SHIRT?"

Stiles eyed Derek's gray shirt and was dismayed to find that, yes, there was blood on it.

"Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these really bad nosebleeds," Gracie explained, lying through her teeth.

"Yep," Stiles agreed, turning back to Derek. "Hey, Miguel..." Derek slowly looked up from the textbook, and Stiles nodded over to his dresser by his bed. "I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts." 

Gracie bit her lip as she tried to hold back her laughter when Derek slammed the book shut and tossed it on the bed. He stomped over to a dresser and pulled open a drawer to look for a shirt.  

"So anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skill to trace that text, so we should probably--" 

"--Uh, Stiles?" Derek interrupted him, holding up one of Stiles' shirts.  

Stiles sighed and turned back to him. "Yes?" 

"This..." Derek held up the black shirt he found, which was definitely too small for him. "...no fit." 

"Then try something else on," Stiles told him, giving him an annoyed look. Derek gave him one of his usual glares and went back to looking for a shirt that would fit him. 

Stiles apologized to Danny and went to beg him to trace the text when their classmate was focusing on something else -- more specifically Derek's naked back.

"Uh..." Stiles' voice trailed off. "Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think, Danny?"

Danny, completely caught off guard, looked at him confused. "Huh?"

"The shirt," Stiles pointed at Derek.

Looking back Derek, who was putting on a hideous orange and blue striped tee, Danny sat there awkwardly. "It's-it's not really his color."

Derek huffed and tore the shirt over his head, revealing his tone chest, while Stiles grinned at Danny.  

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny boy?" He quipped low enough for his teammate to hear.  

"You're a horrible person," Danny told him.  

"I know. It keeps me awake at night," Stiles nodded. "Anyway, about that text--"