Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of people hanging around.  There were twenty or thirty of Heather's classmates, both boys and girls, but there wasn't anything interesting about it, either, except the huge cake that sat on one of the food tables. It was more tame in comparison to some of the other parties they've been to –– courtesy of Lydia Martin.

A brown-haired girl, who couldn't have been taller than 5'3" with brown eyes, made her way over from her friend to Stiles as Scott shut the door and turned around. Though Gracie couldn't put her finger on it, something about the girl was vaguely familiar.

"Stiles, hi!" She greeted ecstatically.

Stiles looked happily as the girl made her way over. "Hey. There's the birthday gir––"

Stiles was cut off by the girl, Heather, kissing him rather suddenly, but he wasn't complaining. Scott's eyes went wide as his jaw dropped, staring at this random girl kissing his best friend –– right in front of him and everyone else. The Hale girl, however, was less than impressed.

Heather pulled away after a few seconds, gleefully. "So glad that you made it!"

Stiles pulled back slightly, rather proud of himself. "Me too."

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine," Heather told him. The Hale girl's face fell, seeing the two felt like a punch to the gut. She swallowed thickly, looking everywhere else.

"Yes," Stiles answered quickly, still looking as shocked as before. He sent a look to Scott, who stood by the door.

As his friend was being dragged away, Scott grinned and walked towards Heather's friend, "Hey."

She didn't say anything to him, looking him up and down before walking away. Scott looked down at himself, standing there like a kicked puppy since he picked out his outfit. He soon looked back up and turned. Gracie's face became a stoic mask, smiling at the beta, but Scott could see through it. He knew how much it bothered her to see Stiles with Heather. It was kind of like that same ache he felt when he saw Allison.

As the music played above, Stiles was being pulled down by his hand to the basement by Heather, who seemed very eager to get to the bottom.

"Okay. Hey, remember when we were little kids and we used to come down here all the time and then we would––" Heather cut him off again, smashing her lips on his as their kiss lasted longer than last time. "––Yeah, we never did that."

Heather grabbed Stiles and pulled him down one of the few aisles lined with shelves of wine before pushing back against one of the support beams.

"Stiles...I just turned 17 today," the girl revealed.

"Mm?" Stiles hummed, still too distracted from the previous kiss to really register anything.

"And you know what I want for my birthday?"

"A bike?" Stiles asked innocently, raising a brow at her.

"To not be a 17-year-old virgin," she told him, leaning in close once more. "You've never done it before either?"

"Turned 17? No, not yet, no."

Heather looked at the Stilinski boy seriously. "Stiles?"

"Yeah, maybe that other thing too," Stiles admitted, looking a little embarrassed.

"Do you want to?" Heather asked, trailing her hands down his chest and started undoing his belt slowly. "I mean, would you be okay with that?"

Stiles was starting to lose focus again as he started rambling. "Yeah. Would I be okay with that? I believe so, yeah, um...Okay. No, yeah, very––"

Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें