"I called Scott," Stiles said quietly. "He's on his way. He's gonna use her scent." He picked up Lydia's discarded hospital gown and hid it in his jacket and zipped it up. "...to find her."

"Good idea," she complimented him. "I'll come with you." She gestured to the hospital gown. "Just let me get out of this."

"Okay," Stiles nodded, looking down at his phone.

As she grabbed the clothes Derek had brought her a few days ago, Gracie went to take off her gown when she remembered a certain presence hadn't left the room. She turned to see him, staring down at his phone.

"Stiles?"

"Yeah."

Stiles glanced up at her with a blank expression. She gave him a pointed look, and his face never changed, clearly not understanding what she was getting at.

Rolling her eyes, Gracie stepped forward and spun him around, pushing him towards the door. Never glancing back, he muttered a few "sorrys" as he went to wait outside.

Once she was sure he wasn't there, Gracie changed out of her gown and into her outfit. Afterwards, she and Stiles walked outside the hospital with Lydia's gown tightly and went straight to Stiles' Jeep, where Scott was already waiting in the passenger seat. As soon as Gracie was settled in the back, Stiles handed Scott Lydia's gown.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked, looking at Stiles as he hopped in the driver's seat. Stiles nodded and let out a shaky breath, looking down. He was doing his best not to freak out over the fact that Lydia was running around town, freezing to death.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her," Scott consoled, seeing the not-so-concealed worried look on his friend's face. "Not again."

Gracie looked down, hating the fact that she was helping the guy she liked find the girl he was in love with, who obviously wasn't her. Thinking about it now, she hated the fact that this was what she was focused on at the moment when she should be worried about the Argents going after an innocent girl –– even if it was Lydia.

"Focus, Gracie!" She chastised herself in her head.

"All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her," Stiles huffed and started the car, listening to the engine turn over, while Scott took a whiff of the gown.

When the headlights popped on, illuminating Allison and surprising the three of them, she rolled her eyes at Stiles' loud cursing and rushed over to Scott's window.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked her. "Someone's gonna see us."

"I don't care," Allison declared. "Lydia's one of my best friends and we need to find her before they do."

"I can find her before the cops can," Scott assured her.

"How about before my father does?" Allison challenged.

"He knows?" Gracie leaned forward in shock at the fact that they now had to find Lydia before the police did -- or before Chris Argent and his werewolf-hunter friends did.

"Yeah," Allison nodded worriedly. "I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

Scott looked towards Stiles and Gracie. "A search party."

"It's more like a hunting party," Allison corrected him. Gracie frowned at the tall brunette.

Scott immediately opened his door. "Get in."

Stiles pulled out of the parking lot as soon as Allison was seated in the back next to Gracie. The girls smiled awkwardly at each other, both hesitant with how to act around each other. It was definitely uncomfortable for the two girls, considering Peter had killed her aunt, who had also killed most of the Hale family.