Chapter 7: Opportunity (2)

~~~

I released an short yawn as I woke up from my sleep. Underneath a bridge was me, the sun rays washing down like a stream of water.

A peaceful noise entered my ears, the noise of the waking brought peace to me. It had been the morning after the many troublesome actions I had done the day before.

Next to me was the duffel bag that had been acting like my pillow for the night. I sighed inwardly. It had been quite a rough pillow pressing against my head.

Yawning once more I stood up. Opening the zipper of my duffel bag, I checked the many wallets that I had stolen. Taking out the money from each wallet, I checked the amount of Yen I had in total.

61,318. Good, but not enough. While it was enough to sustain me for quite a bit, I needed a better way to gain money instead of pickpocketing.

The chances of meeting someone much stronger than me were very high every time I try and pickpocket others. The previous night was fortunate for me because of the fact that the only people chasing after me were inexperienced.

But the nights I do try and do something as risky as pickpocketing in a world where tons of people were stronger than-- it was far too dangerous for me.

These will have my fingerprints. Things like IDs and other things were inside of the wallets and if I were to carelessly leave them here would spell some quick doom.

Motioning, my feet landed on the gravel that was just a step below me. Walking towards the stream of water underneath the bridge, I took out each of the wallets.

SPLASH!

With vigor I threw the wallets into the water. The strong current swayed the wallets, taking the wallets into an unknown place that was probably filled with other trash.

Turning around, I walked towards the top of the bridge that I had been staying right under. I had managed to get to border between Osaka and Kyoto before finding a bridge that had a place underneath for me to sleep.

So sleep I did.

Now, I was making my way to the very edge of Kyoto. In silence I walked through the country of Japan with a flitted movement. My exploits in Osaka will be known, but their memories of me have become nothing more than a foggy mess.

With a fleeting small smile, I walked along the concrete pavement.

The first thing I needed to do was simple.

Find out my Chakra Affinities.

~~~

POV: ???

"Can you get me a better photo of that?" I asked. I looked over at the footage of the scandalous event that had happened yesterday night at Osaka.

"This is the best that we could get." The person sitting right next to me sighed as he rubbed his temples with fondness. I grew a puzzled look.

"I'm sure you could do better. Maybe a different angle?" He shook his head at me.

"Sadly every angle were filled with lights. Osaka is the port city that is most known for its nightlife experience. It seems the boy is quite a lucky person." Indeed he is.