Chapter 80: The Wings of Grace {1}

~~~

"Before we part ways, this place will only be used for important things. Otherwise, I'd like for us to discuss things in person. You know, a bonding experience."

If Naruto wasn't such an unmoving person, then he'd probably laugh so loudly. But he wasn't the type to outright laugh unless he wasn't in the right state of mind.

"And also, please get stronger. If you need help, your beloved leader shall assist you in getting stronger. But, do know that as we grow older, these missions will increasingly get harder. And the death of Shikisha will only be our beginning."

It was a revelation that he has told; it wasn't a lie, but a given promise that would occur in the future without a doubt.

"And what will be our first mission?" Ai asked. Naruto smiled thinly, pleased by Ai's acceptance of the given situation.

"As a collective: build strength in not only numbers but as individuals. For now, we mustn't make our existence known since we are too young and the authorities will be able to narrow down our locations just by our heights. Once we are older we can make our existence known."

In the meantime, Naruto wanted them to stay in the shadows until then. They'll gather their strength quietly, and when the time is right, they'll strike.

"Tomorrow after school we'll have our first real in-person meeting; we'll discuss more there. If I don't see you two there, then I'll find you and drag you to our meeting spot. The meeting spot you ask? I'll figure that out and tell you two by tomorrow."

Naruto was efficient and knew what he wanted to do immediately. What left was the two people that were now his loyal followers and devotees.

Well, they weren't absolutely loyal now, but Naruto was sure that they'd become loyal in the future. After all, he'll show them the greatest possible future.

Then, as a collective, their bodies started to disappear.

"Bye..." Naruto's voice trailed off with a smile as he waved a slight goodbye to his new teammates that will be accompanying him along the road to hell.

~~~

Yu and Ai had woken up in their respective rooms, their minds now racing with their newfound association with Naruto and his newly-formed group.

In a sense, they were vigilantes--just shittier and even less morally correct. In the future, the authorities and many other rankers would surely go after them due to them breaking the laws.

They now had to follow a deranged man with a deranged goal; and they couldn't object since they couldn't necessarily back out due to them promising the former disguised Naruto that they wouldn't back out.

And now they found themselves in this predicament.

One with danger, but at the same time--

one filled with certain wonder.

~~~

In the still starry night, Naruto awoke from that eventful dreamscape that he had conjured. He was pleased that everything went according to how he had wanted.