Chapter 33: The Blessed Guillotine {2}

~~~

POV: Naruto

We are fucking fucked.

If those two were the two people that remembered, then everyone here - including Iruka - are more than fucked in the ass.

Everyone here is not strong enough to beat them.

Including me.

My growth had been slower than usual since I had been using up my time for swordsmanship. My insisting had caused such a thing so I was actually weaker without a blade than with a blade.

I muttered, "What to do. What to do." 

It seems they were observing for now, so I had at least a short while to plan before they decide to attack. But where could I position ourselves in this place where we (I) have the advantage.

To be quite frank, I think I'd have the advantage even in a zone with water, since I could freeze the water. But that's not the main issue.

It's the overwhelming difference in strength.

"You look like you're constipated," Yu said, snickering as he joked at my facial expression. I shook my head. I glanced at him, seeing no obvious cracks in his persona.

"I do not," I said.

At least I don't think I did. The expression was definitely due to me thinking so deeply. My fingers etched the inside of my pockets as I felt the future looking dim.

"We're falling behind," Ai said, pointing towards the class slowly leaving us behind. Iruka spotted us, beckoning for us to follow with a serious look on his face.

"It seems so," Fukushu muttered, leading the way. The others did the same, their minds linked together as they walked in unison.

I shook my head, standing still for a few more seconds.

I need to plan out everything. I had expected to get attacked, but did not expect to be attacked by individuals of this caliber.

If I fight those two, then there's a high chance that I'd lose.

That is...

If I don't use antimatter.

If I use it then I may pull through with a few large scars running through my body, but what if something went wrong?

Irrationality was not something I was fond of no matter how many times I do irrational things. Doing things at the utmost rational level was and will always be the go-to choice for me.

"Come on!" Yu yelled from afar.

He shook me out of my thoughts.

"Right," I muttered to myself as I rushed towards my group. 

Rationality.

Irrationality.

~~~

POV: Naruto