Chapter 142: Revenge Under the Moonlit Castle {Finale}

~~~

The space between the two of them disappeared and Shikisha was magically teleported to Naruto in a vast instant. The old man widened his eyes, using the Origin to repel the two of them away in equal force.

Naruto rolled on the ground before getting back up. His mouth was watering from the surgence of power that echoed from within his body.

He let his face look upwards in a blurry mess.

"Do you hear that, Shikisha?! This fight will be your funeral!!!!" Naruto was still blind, but everything just felt so alive that Naruto could practically hear every living organism that lived in the world!

Shikisha stayed calm.

"No such thing," he responded. Naruto shot forward, not caring for the fact that he was blind as bat. With the ability to manipulate the vastness of space, Naruto could freely do many things!

Naruto was as calm as the ocean floors and he relentlessly fought back. He focused down, making it so Shikisha appeared before him due to him deleting the space between the two of them.

"Like my tricks?" Naruto asked, snapping his tongue as Shikisha was close. Naruto felt a grin tug at his lips once hearing the distortions in space echoe loudly.

Blood gushed from Shikisha's lips as he landed on the ground, huffing as he saw Naruto approach him quickly. 

Gritting his teeth at Naruto's sudden burst of strength and ability, Shikisha took hold of the Origin that dangled from his side. The vibrant whitish-blue profusely glowed, shining down upon the mortals.

As Naruto got closer, he was being slowed down by the intense strength of the Origin being poured outwards. 

Just a tiny bit more!!!! Shikisha yelled internally. If Naruto was going to bring out a strength layered deep inside of him, then he'll do something similar.

As much as he can... he'll harness this shard's power!!!

The overflowing energy shot out and bombarded Shikisha's body. But, while the energy was being absorbed into his body, Shikisha could but only feel the intense pain that felt like a thousand knives embedding into his skull over and over again in a seemingly perpetual loop.

In a painful perpetuity, Shikisha ushered his will, creating an unbreakable resolve that would not waver even under the pain of the great shard.

"I will make my dreams come true!"

He yelled out loud. 

Bam!

Then, everything was pushed back once again, the garden of flowers and cherry blossoms becoming a desolate land filled with nauseous debris. Naruto stayed quiet, the fraction of the shard being inhaled into the man's body.

His ears picked up the sound of supercilious aura washing over the livid night. 

He succeeded. But Naruto did not know how well Shikisha had succeeded on his endeavors to absorb the magical properties of the shard.

Spark!

Naruto then heard a suspicious spark from afar. Across, Shikisha was breathing heavily at the pain. The once colorful white-blue had been overturned into a powerful black and blue.