Chapter 59: A Normal Life {4}

~~~

POV: Naruto

It was the first day of our winter break, and I had almost forgotten that it was such a case as that. I was getting used to the lifestyle of waking up early and getting up and going to school after a hearty breakfast.

But things were different for now. My eyes and my body felt groggy, my hair a mess as I walked out of my bedroom. I had suddenly remembered something and went back to my bedroom, checking my closet.

Had he not finish it? The cube that I had stolen was close to completion, but my clone seems to have not finished our reinvention of the cube.

Conan Schmitz.

The creator of such invention--I wanted to meet him as soon as possible. I needed to see what kind of things he wishes to create and what he has already created.

That way, stealing the blue prints would be easier, and reinventing them would cost less of my desirable and precious time.

With my eyes and body slightly less groggy from my sudden thoughts, I turned around and walked out of the closet, my feet following the wooden pathway, leading me out of my great bedroom.

Soon, my vision was filled with two children with great energy circulating through their bodies. I grunted as my groggy body crashed on the ground, two smiling children hugging me.

"Goodmorning, princess!" They chirped happily. I shook my head, my tiredness overcoming my need to get them away from me. They got up, letting me have a moment of breathing.

"I'm not a girl..."

It seems no matter how much I wish for them to not call me something that insisted I was of the opposite gender, they wouldn't let it go.

"Hehehe..." They giggled cutely, running away from me as they sat at the wooden table where we ate together. I sighed, following their footsteps.

Winter Break was something that was a blessing to many, enchanting their lives with the lively, effervescent blessing. The sound of the wooden board below creaking entered my ears once my ears trailed off of my thoughts.

"Goodmorning," Aoi said, handing me a cup of black coffee. I plastered a grateful smile, nodding my head as I took a sip of the delicious blend of premium, super deluxe, amazing coffee that Aoi had made.

Feels good to have a rich sister. I thought amusingly. I sat on a chair, a slight frown entering my face once I had realized my feet don't even make it halfway towards the floor.

Sigh... If only my body grew faster. I told myself inwardly. I shoved my hand towards a neatly batch of sunny-side eggs with a few cases of scrambled eggs and bacon on the side.

With a bowl of rice and a pair of chopsticks, I plucked a piece of everything into my mouth, the great, savory taste of heaven entering my mouth as I chewed and swallowed on such delicacies.

Ah, what it feels to be alive in the flesh right now!

Heh.

[I am a dead man eating great food!]

I continued on with eating, inwardly celebrating [my rebirth] as I indulged with my desire to eat as much food as possible. 

Once finishing, I took all my dirty dishes and went towards the sink.