Chapter 134: Ballroom Massacre {Finale}

~~~

It was that same day, but the period of time of the day was much different. The sun was slowly setting down, the clashing of colors vibrant.

Naruto looked at the place that Konoha had rented out for this yearly event. The staff had emailed them the place in question many days ago, so Naruto didn't have to track it himself.

The place was riddled with marble that emitted a luster that satisfied one's own greed. Naruto was silent, walking up the marble stairs that made the ballroom seem more like a grand castle from medieval times more than anything else.

He soon saw a familiar face standing at the top of the stairs.

"Ai." Naruto nodded his head, greeting her.

"Naruto." She nodded her head as well, greeting Naruto back in the same ol' manner that he had done to her just now.

"How exactly will you enact your plan?" Ai asked him with much curiosity embedded into her voice. Naruto looked at her for a quick glance, batting his eye.

"I'm creating one Shadow Clone that will be somewhat equal to me in strength, but will be durable enough to withstand attacks unless he reaches a certain limit. Do note that this plan will be difficult to enact since there'll be Shinobi around."

Naruto purposely spoke in a quiet tone that only Ai was able to seemingly hear since she was literally right next to him. Ai nodded her head, her curiosity vanquished by Naruto's plan.

"I see..."

"Nice dress by the way."

"Thank you."

Ai wore a dress that was white in color and perfectly matched her hair and neatly clad her body in uniformity. Naruto went inside, a gust of cool breeze clenching his face.

The inside wasn't anything short of a spectacular. Like outside, the marble clad the entire building, encapsulating it with a vibrant luster than aroused its beauty.

Naruto repositioned his tie, suiting it finely around his neck. Naruto felt the ground below him resist his dress shoes, the marble reverberating.

Soon, Naruto caught the eyes of Yu. The former sauntered forward, having intentions to engage in a conversation with the personage-using boy.

"Punch? Where's the alcohol? Where's the wine?"

"We aren't legal just yet." Naruto appeared right next to the personage-using boy, getting a nice glass of punch hat entered his lips smoothly.

Naruto felt the sweetness of the drink replenish the thirst that he had been chasing for.

"Respect your elders, kiddo." Naruto shook his head at Yu's remark. Despite being the leader of their supposed organization, Naruto was indeed the youngest amongst the lot.

Naruto turned around, carrying his glass of fruit punch.

"I advise you to ready yourself. The death will happen much faster than you'd think." Yu nodded his head as he went towards a group of people that was most likely classmates.

Naruto sighed, taking a sip from his glass of punch before going to the balcony. From the corner of his eye Naruto could spot an eerie crow perching on top of a tree, eyeing the Uchiha boy as though it was impersonating a terrifying hawk.