Chapter 46: The BlackMarket Lead {Finale}

~~~

POV: Naruto

"Good morning," said Aoi, handing me breakfast to me. For a moment I sat at the table unmoving, taking in the fact that I was awake.

"Morning..." My voice trailed off.

It seems Keika and Nagare were still asleep. 

"I sent the money to Fukuro-san. Once we get the money, when will you - we - strike?" It was a simple question with a simple answer.

If I was correct, then Zabuza is still recovering from his injuries. Normally, injuries like his could be healed quickly if they get the care from medical ninjas.

But he was a mercenary, and mercenaries don't get the same pleasantries as those who have a "clean" record above their name.

"By the end of this week. He's still injured, so there's no way he'll be able to go around doing what he wants."

That adrenaline that I had when fighting Zabuza near the end of the fight, it was something I could not replicate easily since it was something that came forth due to strong emotion.

But, I wanted to replicate that level of strength. 

But, considering the amount of time I have because of school, the time I had training was lacking.

4-5 hours a day was a lot, but it wasn't enough for me. To gain enough strength to at least close in the gap between an injured Zabuza and me, I'd need to have more than double - maybe even triple - the amount of hours training.

"Well, considering your strength, you may even lose to a weakened Zabuza. Not to mention, that little kid is strong as well."

I nodded.

"That's why I'm going to need you to drive that little kid away, so I can fight Zabuza myself." before she had reached her arms out to help on with my escapade--

I had already formed the plan that I wanted to carry out. I would summon a multitude of clones to split the duo up, and I'd let my clones handle Haku by having them continuously summon Shadow Clones to nigh-infinite amounts.

But with this, my circumstance has changed to my advantage. Now that Aoi was assisting, I didn't need to expend unnecessary amounts of Chakra.

DING!

Suddenly, a noise came from Aoi's phone. She picked up the phone, her eyes scanning the notification. 

"He sent it."

Aoi showed me her phone, the email sent by Fukuro blasting in front of my eyes. 

"Incredible..." I muttered, amazed by display in front of me. This guy - Fukuro - had managed to gather the exact, precise, area where Zabuza was located at.

"He's saying this is real-time?" It was showing me where Zabuza was moving, and how fast he was doing such actions.

"Yes, it seems that's the case."