After School

Ashley was 10 when she was asked to walk home from school to the 21st. It wasn't too long away. Since Jay wanted police to be close in case of a shooting in the school.

It was still however a ten minute walk.She didn't mind. She changed her shoes to trainers before starting her walk to the station.

As suspected, it was a short walk with nothing happening. So she walked up the steps and saw Trudy.

"Your late, who drove you?" Trudy asked.
"Oh I walked. Jay asked me to." She explained.
"Well, head on up." She smiled.

Ashley went up the stairs, putting a code in before scanning her hand. She then went up and saw everyone at their desks.

She let an overprotective Jay check her over before he went back to his work. She then walked into the Break Room, grabbing a water bottle.

She sat down at the Break Room tables to start doing her homework.

Around ten minutes later, someone walked in, grabbing coffee and moving over to her.

"How was school?" Voights voice spoke.
"Boring as usual." She shrugged.
"It'll be worth it in the end." Hank explained, patting her head.
"Hope so." She shrugged.

Voight sat down a minute later to help her with her maths homework.
Jay just looked in through the door. he was greatful for their family In Med, PD and Fire. If not, he would of worried about her mental health and education. Seeing as they were rarely around.

Jay just smiled before walking back to his desk.