Character Introduction

Kongbop- Omega

Kongbop- Omega. Left at an orphanage at the age of 5, Kong has only ever known physical and mental abuse, beating and starvation. His only saving grace is his three best friends, Aim, Ming, and Wayo. Kongbop swore he would leave that place alive and never look back. Scared of physical touch, he tries to stay away from everyone except his three best friends. His biggest fear is finding his mate, and that person rejects him due to his past. Duel major, Economics and Software engineer student 1st year freshman. 

Arthit- Alpha

Arthit- Alpha. Best friends Bright, Perm Tutah and Knot. Growing up with a platinum spoon in his mouth. He is the only child of the third richest man in Asia. He is the proud and joy of his grandfather and father. A flirt and a player all though high school and the start of collage. Arthit thought he found the one even if there was no mate pull. Only to be fooled and cheated on by the woman of his dreams. He was deemed "The Ice King" after that. Started his first business at 16 and sold it to his father at 20. Started a 2nd business at 21, and at 28 took over for his father after his death. He is "assist" his grandfather every now and then and is considered to be cold and ruthless.  Graduated with an MBA in economics and master's in engineering. University Moon of his year, and top of his graduating class. 

Aim- Omega, Best friend of Kong, Ming, and Wayo

Aim- Omega, Best friend of Kong, Ming, and Wayo. Met Kong at the age of 5 when his family was doing volunteer work at the orphanage. Begged and pleaded with his parents to speak to the house parents and have Kong go to the same school as him. Very shy and withdrawn except with this three best friends, but will stand up and fight for them if the time comes.  A wizard with numbers, he loves computers and coding. Computer Engineer 1st year freshman.