Chapter 29

Arthit POV

I pace the room, waiting for Kong to come back from getting an X-Ray. The ER doctor didn't believe his wrist was broke but wanted to double check. It still pisses me off that his friends just left him sitting there alone like that!

"You might want to calm down before Kong comes back" Bright said as he typed away on his phone. "your pheromones are stinking up the place." I just look at him but take a deep breath.

"Have you found out who he is yet?" I ask looking at my watch. They took Kong back half an hour ago, he should be coming back soon.

"not yet, it's only been half an hour, you have to give me time." He said sounding annoyed, eyebrow drawn together. Just as Bright open his mouth to say something else the door open, Kong was being wheeled back into the room. Kong still looked pale and shaken as the female nurse helped him sit back on the bed. Grabbing the rolling chair, I move to sit in front of him placing my hand on his knee gentle. Kong flinched, moving away from my touch. Is he scared of me? I thought, watching him closely, sadness filling my ever being at the thought.

"Bunny?" I call out softly bending my head slightly to try and make eye contact which is doesn't work as Kong looks away from me. "Bunny please look at me" I ask cupping his cheek gentle. I heard the sound of footsteps, then the room door closing.

"Why are you here Khun?" He asks, his voice lower than usually. Khun, that word again.

"Because you disappeared without a trace, and I was worried about you."

"Why?" he asked, his voice cracking a little, breaking my heart.

"why what?" I knew the answer already, but I wanted him to say it.

"Why were you worried?" He turned to face me, eyes pledging with me, tears threating to fall down.

"Oh bunny," I say softly. "because I care about you. Do you know when Tutah called to say you didn't go to your last class I almost went crazy?" He just looked at me, I can see the hesitation in his eyes, as if he didn't want to believe me. And why would he? I have been nothing but an asshole to him. I said to myself. Tutah was right. I am always rude. I am either hot or cold towards him.

"R...really?" he said his voice full of hesitation.

I nod rubbing his cheek gentle "Really, my bunny. I thought something might have been wrong with you or the baby" I said placing my hand on his stomach rubbing gentle. I have found in the last month, that I love rubbing his stomach. I can't feel any movement yet, and I can't wait till I can. "When you wouldn't answer your phone, when it was shut off, I thought maybe Park had you" I finished. Kong eyes went wide shacking his head. I can see his unhurt hand scratching at the bed, his breathing becoming heavier "hey, hey, hey...It's okay bunny, I promise, deep breaths for me okay" I saw taken his hand and placing it on my chest. "deep breath with me now...good boy...that's my good boy..." I saw as he starts matching my breathing pattern. I stand up wrapping my arms around him pulling him close to me. Kong put his face in my chest keeping his hand on my chest, matching my breathing. "That's a good boy" I saw kissing the top of his head gentle. We stood there in silent for a few moments before he pulled back looking up at me. His eyes pledging with me, but for what I wasn't sure. "What is it baby?" I asked running my hands threw his hair.

"Where you really worried about me?"

"Very much so. When Bright comes back in, he can tell you. I feel asleep holding the blanket you like so much" I say with a chuckle. Kong giggles lightly placing his head back on my chest lightly. I keep running my hands threw his hair gentle. "Kong, I want to talk about something important, okay?" I saw pushing him back enough for him to look up at me. The hesitation was still there, and his body was tense. I could only imagine what was running though his head. He was possible thinking bad things again. I lean down and kiss his forehead gentle "I want us to start over...I want us to...I want you to give me a chance to prove that I can be a good alpha to you and our child" I saw looking him in the eyes. My eyes full of honesty and sincerity. Kong looked at him. I could see the wheels in his head turning. "I want to take you on property date, I want to show you off to the world. I want to give you everything you want." I finished. Kong remain quite and the hope he would agree was slowly dying. Kong pulled away from me fully, an empty feeling filled my chest with the lost of him in my arms.

"As friends through, right?" He asked looking down at his stomach. "Because we can't be more than that. You already said so yourself." He spoke. I could hear the pure sadness and disappointment in his voice. I was confused. When did I ever say that? "You only see me as a responsibility remember? No matter how you might act. You also...you also said you never wanted to see me in your bed like...that again..." he chuckled sadly" but would blame you? Who would want to have a fat useless thing in their bed" He finished. It took a moment for my brain to register what he said, and I cursed at myself for making him misunderstand, then got mad at him talking about himself like that.

"Kong, I am so sorry, but you misunderstood me, and its my fault for not clearing it up." I sit back down in front of him taken his face in my hands gentle. "Kongpob that morning, I was very angry and very disappointed, but not for the reason you think. I was angry and disappointed at that our first time was during my rut. You deserve so much more than that. Your true first time should have been something special. I should have treated you better. Bunny I was in no way angry and disappointed at you, but at myself." I said, watching his eyes tear up. "you actually have no idea how much I have wanted you, how many nights I dream about you. How many morning I wake up with blue balls because of those dreams." My eyes dart down to his lips "how much I've been holding back because I don't want to scare you. How bad I want to kiss you" I finish looking back up into his eyes.

"R...really?" He asked. His eyes shinning with hope and hesitation.

I nodded placing my forehead against his "Really, my bunny." I kiss the tip of his nose gently making him wiggle it in protest. "why else would I have been jacking off to your shirt that day? Hmm?" A knock on the door stopped him from answering. "come in" I saw sitting back, moving my hands from his face to around his wraist. A young female doctor walked in. I watched as she looked Kong up and down eyes landing on his stomach before she sneered a little before catching herself. I stood up placing myself between her and him, making her look at me, a bright smile forming on her face.

"Hi, My name is Dr. Lee, I will be filling in for the doctor you had earlier he was called away. I have Mr. Suthiluck X-Rays." She said leaning against the wall pulling out a film sheet. "good news is its not broken, but it is sprained, and he will need to wear a brace for about six weeks." She said, putting the film back in the envelope. "I can have you pick one up at the pharmacy on the way out." She never once looked at Kong keeping her eyes on me. A hungry look in her eyes, one I have seen plenty of times before. "Your brother shouldn't move his wrist more than necessary." Brother? Really? I wanted to roll my eyes. I felt an arm go around my wraist before Kong head pressed against my back.

"My alpha." He said causing the doctor to frown slightly. "our baby and I are hungry. Can we get the brace and go please?" I smirk seeing the frown grow even more on the doctor face. My bunny was staking his claim and it was cute. I turned to face him, giving her my back "of course we can, my omega" I helped him stand gentle placing my hand on his stomach "what do would my babies like hmm?" I asked ignoring the doctor.

"We want waffles with chocolate and strawberries and pizza and pink milk" he said sounding excited eyes sparking with happiness, making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"eating junk like that, isn't heathy of you or the baby and will only make you fatter" Dr. Lee said causing me to turn giving her cold stare

"My alpha doesn't think so and his option is the only one that matters to me." Kong said curling into me making me proud for him standing up for himself like that.

"Just give us his discharge paperwork so we can get the brace. My mate and our child are hungry, and I would like to feed them soon" I said with in a cold tone. The doctor huffed walking out, almost slamming the door on her way. I turn back to Kong who was still curled against me, kissing his head "I am very proud of you, my bunny. Sticking up for yourself like that." He gave me a bright smiled that melted my inside. "she was right about something though. Eating all that junk isn't healthy for my babies," He pouted at me "but...tonight I will let you eat whatever you want" I finished causing him to smile brightly at me again.

Soon a nurse came in with discharge paperwork. She put the brace on Kong, explained what we need to do to keep his wrist as stable as possible. At least we didn't have to stop at the pharmacy to pick it up. We headed out, my arm around his wraist, his head on my arm.

No sooner did we step out of the hospital Bright ran up to us a mix of shock and excitement on his face.

"That bastard works for your grandfather."

**one step closer to being together! YAY!! It possible I will not be able to post till Sunday, so I so apologize in advance!**