Chapter 23

Kong POV

I didn't wait for them to reach out to Ming, or Yo, or anyone. I ran out of the building as fast as I could, and just kept running. I wanted to get away from here. I wanted to get back to P'Arthit apartment. I wanted to get back where I knew I would be safe no matter what. His apartment was only an hour away by bus. I would have to deal for one hour. That is what I did. That one hour seem like years to me, but once I was back, my body finally felt safe. Without thinking I went into my alpha room, and into his closet. This is one of two rooms I have never been into out of respect for him. Today though I didn't care. I need to be close to my alpha no matter how I did that. I grabbed a sweatshirt and held it up to my nose, breathing in deeply. It smelled so much like him. Once I grabbed the sweatshirt I ran to my room, started the shower undress, and scrubbed. I turned the hot water on full and scrubbed. I had to get that alpha scent off me. I had to get his touch off me. I just had too. I felt like I had bugs crawling all over me. I hated this feeling. I hated it so much! Once I had scrubbed my skin raw, I slid down the shower hugging my knees to my chest and sobbed. Why does this keep happing to me. Why can't people just leave me alone? This is why my alpha will never see me as anything more than a responsibility. I thought to myself as I sobbed harder. Once I got myself under control, I got out of the shower and dressed, wearing my alpha sweater. As I was leaving my room, I notice a piece of paper on the floor. A note from P'Arthit saying he wouldn't be home tonight. I felt sad. I really wanted him here. I really need him here. I decided that I just need to try and get my mind off everything, so I decided to study.

I had not notice that hours had gone by till I heard the main apartment door open. I looked at the clock next to my bed and notice that it was already after eleven at night. I put away all my school stuff and left my room quickly. P'Arthit was standing in the middle of the living room looking around. He seems confused. "P?" I said softly. He turned and looked at me, one eyebrow raised as his eyes looked at me from head to toe. "Is...is everything okay?"

"I smell another alpha in here. Did you bring someone over?" He asked. I could smell the alcohol on him, but I could tell he wasn't close enough to being drunk. I shock my head no quickly.

"the only alpha I would think of bring here is Ming, but only when you are here, and if you said it was okay." Playing with the hem of the sweatshirt I had on.

"then why do I smell another alpha?" I took a step towards him, I didn't want to lie to him, I didn't want to hide the truth. I know what I told P'Forth, but if I didn't tell the truth, he might think bad of me.

"I was...was attacked at school...a...alpha...cornered me...left his...his scent all over me" I told him, stopping right in front of him, less than a foot between us. "P'Forth, P'Kit, P'Beam and P'Lam all got there, in time, before he...he could do more than...touch...touch me." I wanted my alpha scent on me. I wanted to feel my alpha around me. I borrowed his sweatshirt for that very reason, but now he was here, now he was home. I took a deep breath, mustard up all the courage I had, looked my alpha in the eye and asked for something I never thought I would ask for. "P'Arthit...could you.... touch me...please?"

Arthit POV

I was seeing red. Someone had the nerve to touch my mate?! On a school I owned?! Someone was going to die. "P'Arthit...could you...touch me...please?" I know I was buzzed but I was not that drunk, did I really just hear my sweet omega ask me that? When I saw him standing there wearing my favorite sweatshirt, it took everything in me not to pull him into my arms. The sweatshirt was baggy on me, so it was even baggier on him. He looks so damn cute and innocent standing there, in my clothes, and now he was asking me to touch him? Fucking hell, I don't know if I would live pass this night. I looked into my innocent bunny eyes, as I licked my lips "touch you how bunny?" I asked

"Everywhere...anywhere...I just...I want to feel your touch on me and not his. Please?" His big doe eyes were filled with determination and also fear. Fear of me rejecting him? Possibly but that wouldn't be happening tonight, or at any time. Without answering him, I bent down picking up him bridely style smirking when he curled into me, placing his face in my neck. I walked us toward my room on the second floor. He would be sleeping with me tonight. I placed him down on my king size bed gentle kissing his forehead as I straighten up. "let me shower, you get comfortable." I said grabbing a towel from my closet then walking into the shower. This would give him time to run if he changed his mind. It would also give me time to calm down, because holy mother of gods he smelt so damn good, and I could feel myself become hard just carrying him from the living room to my bedroom.

Twenty minutes later I walk out of my bathroom to see my bunny laying on the right side of the bed away from the door. His eyes where closed but I could tell he wasn't fully asleep yet. He was still wearing my sweatshirt, and the blanket was pulled all the way up to his chin. He looked so damn adorable like that. I crawled into bed moving so I was closer to him, but still leaving room between us. He was the one that asked to be touched tonight, and I was not going to force him if he changed his mind. I placed both hands behind my head interlocking my fingers, closing my eyes I started to steady my breath. Less than two minutes later, the bed shift and a soft hand touch my side gentle. I cracked open one eyes to see him looking up at me. "P'Arthit...will you still...touch me tonight?" he asked again.

"you have to tell me how you want me to touch you Kong." I say gentle, opening both eyes now. Kong reached up tugging on my arm to bring it down to his body. I could see the hesitation in his yes, and right as I was going to stop him, he placed my hand on the inside of his thigh.

"Here...can you touch me here...and...and here..." he said as he moved my hand up his thigh close to his cock. I could feel his body tense up, as he moved my hand, his hand was shacking from fear or nerves I wasn't sure. I made the move to remove my hand from his thigh, but he held on tighter. "Please my alpha...please touch your omega" he whimpered, I looked down to see him looking up at me with his big doe eyes, Now how am I supposed to say no to that? I thought, then was shocked when this time placing my hand directly on his clothed cock. I flexed my hand a little rubbing against his groin, making my omega moan in the process. That was a beautiful sound. I thought as this time I grabbed his cock fully rubbing gentle. Kong moaned again but his body was stone still. His brain wanted this, but his body didn't. I pulled my hand away kissing Kong on the forehead "bunny, you are not ready for this, I do not want to force this." I pulled him closer to me, so he was half laying on me. His head laying on my chest. I slid my hands under the sweatshirt rubbing his bare back. His body tensed up for a moment then slowly relaxed as I kept rubbing his back, kneaded his tight muscles. "If you really want to be touched, if you really want to know whats sex is like when not force, I will teach you, my bunny, but we will go slow, baby steps, starting like this okay?" Kong nodded his head letting out soft moans when I would hit a tight area in his back. Fuck those moans are going to be the death of me I thought. "and bunny," I said removing one of my hand from his back to lift his chin to look me in the eye. "I was wrong for what I said the other night. I am not taken care of you out of responsibility but because I WANT to. Understand me bunny? I want to raise OUR child because I want too." Eyes flashing red as I spoke. Making sure he understands what I was saying. Bright blue eyes stared back at me, as he tilted his head in submission.

"Yes, my alpha I understand" he whispered never breaking eye contact.

**Kong is staring to be brave now! Things are might be starting to look up for them! **

** Four updates in a row! wow! sorry for flooding your mailbox! I might not be able to update at all this week so I wanted to make sure you all got the updates 😀**