Chapter38

Kong POV

I was nervous, I was extremely nervous. The ride home was silent, thick with sexual tension. P'Arthit had one hand on the wheel the other hand on my thigh. His hand rubbing slowly. Frist down to my knee then up to right before my dick. He repeated this over and over again, each right getting closer and closer to my extremely hard dick. His touch making me pant, just the small touch felt so good. The "torture" continued in the elevator to our apartment. His hand rubbing my ass, slipping inside the back to touch my bare skin making me moan. Once in the apartment he picked me up carrying me to our bedrooms. Loud moans coming from one of the guest rooms, reminding me Ming and P'Kit were here, making me blush.

Now I'm standing in the shower, having second, third, fourth, and fifth thoughts. What if I wasn't good enough? What if...outside is rut...he doesn't find me attractive. What if he turns me down once, he sees me naked. My body isn't the best, even if I wasn't pregnant. I have scars on my back, my chest, my legs. My whole body. Except for rut, my P has never seen me naked. At least I don't think so anyway. So now all these thoughts were clouding my mind. I'm scared that I might freeze on him too. What if he does something and it triggers a flashback? I don't want to disappointment my mate. A soft knock brought me out of my thought.

"Bunny? Are you okay in there?" my P's soft voice asked from the other side of the door. I quickly shut the water off, having already washed up and was just standing here.

"Yes P'Arthit. I am coming out now" I say. I didn't bring any clothes in when I walked in here. I wasn't thinking straight. All I had was a towel I knew wouldn't wrap all the way around me. I looked my body up and down biting my lip thinking. Taken a deep breath I grabbed the towel unfolded it and covered just my front, with shacky hands I open the bathroom door stepping out, holding the towel tight to my chest. P'Arthit was nowhere in the room. I looked in the walk-in closet and he wasn't there. I should feel relieved, I can quickly get some clothes on, but instead I felt disappointed. Did he change his mind? He must have. I thought. My P must have had time to really think about what he was doing, and decided I wasn't worth it. A scent of sweet and spicy reach my nose the same time as my shoulder is touched gentle.

"You smell amazing bunny" P'Arthit whisper in my ear. His voice low and husky. His lips gently brush against my shoulder as his hands run along my arms. "your skin is so soft" I could start to smell his arousal, which turned me on. He started planting small kisses from shoulder to shoulder. His touch and kisses so soft and gentle. I close my eyes and lean back against him, my bare back against his bare chest. I could feel his extremely hard, thick cock pressed against my naked ass. My eyes snapping opening remembering my towel only covered my front. I was so lost in disappointment when I didn't see my mate that I forgot for a few moments. "Lay down on the bed baby, on your side for me, and drop the towel. I want to see all of you." P'Arthit whispers in my ear before nibbling it gentle. A soft moan escaped my lips, before doing what he asks. I was shacking, a little due to nerves, but mostly due to excitement. I walked to the edge of the bed, before dropping the towel on the floor. I hesitated for just a moment, before climbing onto the bed scooting to the middle. Laying on my left side.

Silence. Silence and tension filed the room. I closed my eyes trying to steady my breathing. Was he changing his mind? When there was no movement behind me. the bed dipping and P'Arthit lips on my shoulder made me jump. "Relax, bunny" P'Arthit said as he starts to message my back.

As my mate message my back, I close my eyes enjoying the feel of his touch. He moved down, his lips touching my back. It took me a moment to realize the "random" places he was kisses, were places where my scares were. Tears pick my eyes, as my P kissed the scares, all the way down my back, to my ass, before turning me on my back. He crawled between my thigh sitting on my knees. I watch as he gentles raised one of my legs kissing every marks on my thigh, then doing the same to the other, never once breaking eye contact with me. Once he was done, he gentles placed my legs on the mattress, doing the same to my front as he did to my back. Arthit gentle kissed each and every one of my scared. By the time he worked his way up to my face I was in tears and a moaning mess. His kisses, his touched felt so good, so right. I was very embrassed and very touched. "You are very beautiful, my mate" He said kissing me gentle. When he pulled back his eyes were bright red. "And I will kill each and every one of those fuckers that ever dared to touch you" He said before smashing our lips together.