Chapter 46

Kong POV

It's been a week since the whole Park incident, and today I am at work. I have been running around the whole building delivering things to different department for my boss. I had to miss a couple days of work and when I explained why he was pissed, at what happen to me. He allowed me the time off without question, only to promise him I would get better. Three days later I am back at work.

I have been running around the whole company taken reports to different department all morning. I have only sat down for five minutes and that was when I first got in. Due to all the running around my back and feet are on fire. I am hungry and growing very moody. I want something to eat, pink milk and my alpha. I don't know when I will be able to get any of that, but it better be soon.

I am holding a giant stack of files, unable to see in front of me, as I turn a corner bumping into someone, me drop the files on the floor. At lease I didn't fall on my ass. I thought.

"Hey! Watch where you are going! Are you blind or just stupid?" a female voice yelled at me. I just ignored her as I felt down picking up the files. "Hey, you stupid omega I am talking to you!" She yells pushing my shoulder causing me to fall on my ass. I feel as sharp pain travel up my back as I gasp. I look up at the woman who is pissed looking down at me. "Are you just going to keep ignoring me? Look what you did! You made me spill my ice coffee all over my outfit!" I slowly get back up, It's a struggle since I am pregnant but once I am able to stand up again, I give her a deep wai. I could feel the angry radiating off the female alpha.

"I am so sorry khun. I wasn't able to see over the files I was carrying." I said giving her another wai.

"That is no excuse you stupid omega. You should have been watching where you are going! You ruined my outfit! Do you know how much this outfit caused?" I shook my head because I really didn't know, it looked like normal clothes to me. I started to get scared with the way she was looking at me. I backed away till my back hit the wall. "I demand you pay for a whole new outfit" She said putting her face in my face. I closed my eyes, turning my face away trying to get further way from her, but I had no where to go.

"What is going on here?" a deep voice I was familiar with ask. I open my eyes looking at P'Arthit for help, lip trembling slightly. The woman backed away turning to face P'Arthit, her whole deminer changed.

"P'Arthit your employee ran into me on purpose and ruined my outfit" She whined, stomping her foot. "He was rude and tried to get away, but I stopped him." I watched her grab his arm, only for P'Arthit to pull away from her, walking towards me.

"Are you okay?" he asked his tone low and gentle. I shack my head no, my back, feet and butt all hurt. "Did she hurt you anywhere?" he asked. I nodded once tears in my eyes. "Where?" he asked his voice full of concern.

"Hey why are you paying attention to him! you should be paying attention to me; he ran into me and slipped my coffee all over my outfit" The woman whined again. P'Arthit ignored her, looking at me.

"She...she pushed me when I was trying to pick up the files I dropped. I landed on my butt. Now my butt, hurts along with my back and feet." I whined, really not caring at the moment if anyone sees us. We have been trying to keep away from each other while in the office, but I don't care right now. I lean against P'Arthit wrapping my arms around his wrist. "I want to lay down." I speak. There is a huge gasp from the woman, but I don't care. P'Arthit rubs my back gentle, before pulling away.

"Rome, pick up these files, and deliver them where they need to go. Then meet me back in my office." He says as he leads me towards his office.

"Yes sir" Rome says. I look back and mouth 'I'm sorry' to Rome who just smiles waves it off.