Chapter 30

Arthit POV

I sit, in an oversize chair, in my grandfather home office, taping my index finger against the arm rest. This old man knows I hate waiting, so he is doing this on purpose. I left my mate at school with his friend promising to pick him up after my meeting with my grandfather. I smile thinking about how worried he was this morning, then frown thinking off the assholes that assaulted him Saturday night.

Flashback

"That bastard works for your grandfather." Bright said looking angry clear in his eyes. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. I pull Kong closer to me. I can feel his eyes on me as I look at Bright.

"As what?" I ask trying to remain calm. My grandfather on my father side, is the second most ruthless mob boss in all of Asia. He and I have always been close. I will assist him every now and then but otherwise I try and stay out of his business. He prefers it that way as well. Always saying, that I was too pure to be tainted by his work. As if. I had to mentally roll my eyes at that. I watch as Bright looks at Kong and then back at me.

"I think it's something we should discuss in private." I look at Kong for a moment then back at Bright. I nod my head heading towards Brights car.

Ten minutes later we were pulling up to the house where Kong and his friends were staying for the weekend. I was helping a sleepy Kong out of the car when the front door busted open.

"Kong!" We turn to see Ming, Aim, Wayo, along with my friends running towards us. Kong was swiftly removed from my arms and pulled into a group hug by Ming. "Are you okay? What the fuck happen back there?! Where have you been? Are you hurt anywhere?" He yelled not letting go of Kong. "I turn my back for five mintues to help Aim to the bathroom and the next thing I know the Ps are there and a fight breaks out!"

"If you shut you loudmouth up, he can answer you" I saw very annoyed at having my omega ripped from my arms like that. Ming gives me a cold stare before stepping back, enough to look at Kong.

"Tell me what happen" he says much calmer this time. Kong backed up from their hug, reaching his hand behind him to grab mine. Which I was more than happy to do linking our fingers together. Ming watched us closely raising an eyebrow.

"I'm okay now. I was sitting there when an alpha come up to him. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I tried to get away, but he grabbed my wrist" Kong held up his hand showing them. "That is when P'Arthit got there with his friend." He looked back at me, blushed then look away. "After P'Arthit took me away we went to the hospital to get my wrist look at, but I'm okay they said it was only sprained" He finished. I pull him closer to me wrapping my arms around his wraist.

"if you are done, with your questions, he is hungry, and tried." I said in a cold voice leading Kong into the house.

Two hours later, after Kong ate, showered, and fell asleep I was finally able to speak to Bright. I didn't want to be to far from him, so we sat in the living room.

"Tell me everything you know." I said in a cold voice taping my fingers on my leg. Bright pulled out his phone and after a quick search showed me his screen.

"His name is Amporn, but everyone calls him Sky like the meaning of his name. He has worked for your grandfather for about 10 years now. He is 50 years old. An alpha, never married, but has one younger sister who just graduated from university. She works for your grandfather as well." I scrolled through the information as he gives me the short version, but I could tell there was something else he wanted to say.

"Well?" I asked not looking at him

"He is in charge of your grandfather sex trade. Mostly unclaimed omega" He said, making me raise my head looking at him. "Your grandfather, buys and sells men and women, alpha, omega, beta, doesn't matter. These people are NOT unwilling and know what they are getting into" He says. "Your grandfather does have morals you know" I roll my eyes; I already knew that. "But this man...Sky...he doesn't care. He already got shot by your grandfather once for selling an unwilling claim omega."