Chapter 61

Arthit POV

I sit tapping my fingers again my chair waiting for Kerkkrai. He called me asking to meet up. Of course, I wanted to say no. I hate being away from my mate and babies, but I haven't seen him in six months. I look around his home office as I wait. Everything is still the same. There are a few differences like the couch and the chairs, but overall, it's the same. The two walls are lined with bookshelves with family photos, and different books ranging from business to fiction. There is a new lather couch sitting against one wall a giant portrait of Kerkkrai his wife and their three sons. I roll my eyes knowing it was Chirawan idea in the first place. I wonder if he has any picture of his first wife and Kong around the house. The vibration of my phone draws me out of my thoughts. I smile as I pick up my phone.

"Hi bunny" I say as soon as I answer. Kong smile back and I could see the twins in their swings beside him. "Everything okay baby?"

"Hi alpha" He says softly, and I feel my inside melt. "When are you coming home?" he asks pouting. We have not been apart since he woke up from his coma. I refuse to leave him for any reason.

"Missing me already?" I wiggle my eyebrows making him giggle.

"Yes. The boys do too" He angles the camera down so I can get a clear shot of the boys.

"Hi, my little men, are you being good for mommy?" They both give me gummy smiles cooing at me. Kong sits down between them, propping the phone up so I have a clear view of all three. "Have they been good for you bunny?"

"They we were fussy when they woke up and you were not here" Kong pouted. I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness, which only made his cheek puff out more.

"Sorry bunny, I will be home as soon as I can, okay? My friends should be there soon, they promised to paint the twins room."

"But I want you here alpha" He said his voice growing lower, tears forming in his eyes. The last two days he has been a roll coaster of emotions and I couldn't figure out why.

"I will be there soon sweetheart I promise. How about I stop and get lunch on the way" he rubbed his eyes nodding. I'm going to have to talk to Tutah about Kong emotions. He is an omega he might give me some insight. I turn around when I hear communication behind me to see Kerkkrai and Chirawan walk in. I turn back to the phone, "I have to go know baby, message me what you want for lunch okay?" He nods his head before disconnecting the call.

"Your mate?" my uncle asks chuckling as he sits down in his chair. Chirawan sits down a tray of drinks that I will refuse to drink. She has always gave me a strange vibe and I just don't like her.

"Yes, this is the first time I've been away from my mate since he gave birth." I hear Chirawan huff, but I ingore her "I was actually going to postpone today, but my mate told me to come" I said shrugging. Kerkkrai threw his head back and laughed.

"I understand. I worked from home for the first six months after all four of my sons were born."

"Three, we only have three children dear"

"Despite what you wish to think, he was married and had a son five years before he married you" I snap at her. Kerkkrai didn't say anything just raised an eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes waving my comment off.

"Yes, yes, I know" I wanted to snap at her again but stopped. I took a deep breath and looked at my uncle. Stupid bitch.

"So, what did you want to see me about uncle?"

"I wanted to talk about the buy out of SIS"

We worked for three hours before stopping. The more I read the more I got pissed. Their finances were all over the damn place. It was shitty work, and the employees were being under paid.