Chapter 90

Kong POV

Over the last month emotions have been high for everyone. My father and mate have been working with the police to try and get everything taken care of with Chirawan half-sister. I haven't been keeping up with the news about it, but Arthit has been telling me things now and then. True to their word, when news broke out about the orphanage, my name was only brought up once. Fake records were found with a different birthday and a note saying 'left on door step'. Nothing else has been said about me.

Parents who have 'adopted' children from the orphanage have come forward and said they didn't know what was going on there. Omega's who were abused force to give up their babies have step forward too. It turned into something a lot bigger than anyone every thought. Police have tried to talk to me about what I witness, if they did anything to me, about Park, but my dad and P'Arthit refuse to allow it. I told P'Arthit that I wanted too, as long as I stayed anonymously. P'Arthit said he would see what he could do.

James and Tawin moved into Arthit and I home. We had officially moved back into our home after the press conference and I begged my mate to allow them to come with us. It didn't take me long to convince him. The moment I said it would make me calm and happy he went for it. James and I take care of babies, while Tawin study to finish high school. Since his parents sold him at the age of fourteen he never mad it past the eight grade. Sud helps him every time he is over, which is almost every day.

Pawpaw said he would be coming over later this evening. He had some news for James and Tawin. I hope its good news. I hope they found James mate! I know he has been missing him like crazy. James tried calling the number and nobody answer. When he had tried again they told him he had the wrong number. James had provided all the information he could on his mate to pawpaw, so I hope they found him.

Right now, I'm sitting in the police station with Arthit and a team of lawyers. I didn't want to put this off any longer. I wanted them to stop hounding Arthit, I wanted to close this chapter of my life. I wanted to never think of this stuff again. A gentle hand on my leg brings me out of my thoughts.

"Everything is going to be okay baby, you don't have to answer you don't want" Arthit said gentle rubbing my leg.

"Mr. Rojnapat is right, if we deem any of their questions are out of line we will stop this okay?" one of the lawyers said. I nod my head laying it gentle on Arthit shoulder wrapping my arms around his. I don't know what, I would ever do without him. He is my rock, the person I need the most. A gentle kiss to my forehead, and his hand on my leg calms me down a little. This place is cold, and there are no windows. Reminds me of the room they held me in before Mark brought me, and the room I was forced to stay in, in London.

I jump when the door bangs open, as squeeze Arthit arm tightly. A low growl can be heard coming from my mate.

"Sorry, that door can be hard to open at times. We have to push it to get it open and it bangs against the wall." The police man said, as he sits down in front of Arthit and I. "I see we have a full house. This is just a routine questioning you know" he said looking at three men and two woman standing behind us.

"Yes and my client has every right to have us here, and if we deem any question is out of line this routine questioning will stop" one of the woman lawyer said.

"Fair enough. I'm going to record this interview okay? Mr. Rojnapat?" I nod my head gentle. I watch as the cop presses the record button before looking at me. "Can you state your full name for me please?"

"Kongpob Rojnapat"

"Thailand doesn't recognize your marriage; can you state your legal name for me?" I look at him confused. That was my legal name.