Chapter 42

Kong POV

The last three weeks flew by. I had a wonderful time in Korea and really want to go back again. This time in the spring or summer, I don't like the cold. Everything was going wonderfully. Sometimes it would just be Ming, Aim, Yo and myself, other times it would be the whole group and then there were times we would go off and do something with just our mates. Those times were the best. Just me and P'Arthit. We would talk, laugh, and just enjoy our time together. I picked a lot of things to do that were free, or really cheap. I think P'Arthit knew I was doing it on purpose but didn't say anything. I had was having fun with or without money.

Three nights before we were due to leave Yo said we should go on a shopping spree. I laughed because I knew what he wanted to buy; Yo wanted to get more One-Piece stuff. Ming, and Aim laughed and all three of his picked-on Yo for it, who just pouted. We ended up going to the mall and finding the sore he kept talking about that sold One Piece items. P'Arthit told everyone we would be right back and took me to a store that sold top of the line clothes. Walking in I felt extremely uncomfortable. I stayed close to my alpha, I thought we were just shopping for him, until he asked me to try on the clothes. I was confused. He chuckled, kiss my forehead, and said he was spoiling me and getting me all new clothes for work. I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't hear any of it.

The rest of the day I pouted and P'Arthit couldn't understand why. When we got back to our room, he finally asked if I was okay, that I had been really quiet. I explained to him that I didn't like him buying so many things for me. I was okay with just buying general off brand clothes, and I didn't need all this. I told him that every time he spent money on me it made me feel bad and that I didn't want him to waste his money on me like that. That I felt like a whore because I couldn't offer him anything in return. And that this will end one day anyways. I could feel my alpha disappointment, and anger after I said what I felt. He didn't say anything, and just walked away.

The rest of the trip P'Arthit didn't say anything to me, nor after we got back. He stayed close, but there was still distance between us. My friends notice it, but I just shook my head. When we got home, my alpha still didn't talk to me, and it was only making me feel more depressed. I tried many times to get P'Arthit attention, but he remains quiet, even sleeping in a different room. On my first day of work, I wanted to be excited but with my P'Arthit being so mad at me I couldn't get my energy up to do so. I would see my P all week laughing, smiling, and joking with some of the employees, and it hurt my heart, because he wasn't doing that with me. He would even acknowledge me when P'Ohm "introduced" me to him. He just looked me up and down and walked away.

Today is the first day of the new semester, and I am both mentally and physical exhaustion. I am having nightmares again, only this time P'Arthit are in them, and he just walks away when I beg him to stay. I wake up reaching for him, only to find he isn't there. I end up crying and staying awake the rest of the night. This morning I tried to talk to him, but he just ignored me and left without a word. I am sitting in my second class of the day waiting for the professor when an idea pops in my head. I quickly pull out my phone to message P'Arthit.

I hit send knowing even if my P was upset with me, he wouldn't ignore the baby. I smirk to myself wondering why I didn't think of this before.

"Why are you smirking little slut?" I low voice growls in my ear. I freeze. I know that voice. I slowly look to my left to see Park sitting right next to me. I look around to find that there are no empty seats left. I start shacking. I couldn't let him sit next to me for the whole class. I just couldn't. I started to get up when a hand grabbed my thigh squeezing hard. "Sit your fucking ass down slut." He growls again squeezing harder. I sit down shacking. I am so scared. The room is packed with other students, so he wouldn't make a scene here. I hope anyways. "You think you could get away from me? Keep my baby from me? Try again you belong wot me you whore" I could feel tears in my eyes, I just want P'Arthit. I take deep breath, as I know the stress isn't good for my baby. I try and get up again, but the professor walks in just then.