Chapter 57

Arthit POV

Despite Kong protest. I kicked him out of our condo during my rut. He was still healing, and I refused to have my rut on him. I knew I wouldn't let him leave if the babies cried. I also knew that he wouldn't want to send them off to mae for the three days alone. I called him every chance my rut would be manageable. He was not happy with me, but I hopped once rut was over, and we were back together he would calm down.

As I drive over to mae, my phone rings indicating a call from my grandfather. Now this can't be good.

"Hello" I say answering it on the blue tooth.

"Any news for this old man?" He said. I roll my eyes. He must know something.

"My mate gave birth" I said. With everything that happen I forgot to notify my grandfather of the birth of the twins.

"Oh, I knew that already, I'm holding Sonny right now." He said. Oh, fucking hell. That means he is with mae and Kong. I never told Kong about my grandfather.

"Pawpaw...you didn't tell Kong anything did you?" I said hastily.

"of course not. I just told him I was your grandfather. There is something I want to speak to you about when you get here. Kongpob said you were coming to get them today."

"Yes, I am on the way now." I saw. This can't be good. It really can't.

"Good see you soon" he says before he disconnects the call. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I think as I speed though the traffic not caring that I'm breaking the law.

It takes me twenty minutes due to a slight traffic jam to get to mae house. As soon as I park, I'm rushing out of the car to get inside. What greats me melts my heart. My omega is holding one of the babies rocking him gentle. The sunlight coming through the window lighting him up like the angel he is. The look of pure bliss on my lovers face puts me at ease. He must have caught me scent as he looked up beaming at me.

"Alpha" He says his sweet voice reaching my ears. God, I have missed him the last three days. Even if we talked on the phone, it is nothing compared to having him in person. I rush over to him wrapping my arms around him and our son. He leans against me as I place butterfly kisses on his ear and neck "I've missed you so much my alpha" He whisper, looking up at me.

"And I you, so god damn much." I kiss the tip of his nose making him giggle. A throat clears behind us, making me roll my eyes.

"There are other people in the room you know." My grandfather says, mae giggling. I turn around with Kong in my arms to look at them. Mae is sitting in a chair holding my other son as my grandfather sits in the other lone chair cane in both hands looking at us. Mischief in his eyes. "Why don't you have a seat my boy while I rip you a new one for hiding things from me." I roll my eyes at my grandfather. I lead Kong to the couch sitting down next to him. My grandfather raised an eyebrow at me, looking at Kong.

"Well?" My mother laughs at me as I feel the weighted gaze of my grandfather. I look at my mother for help and all I get in return is a smile. I sigh.

"Grandfather, I would like to introduce you to my mate, Kongpob Suthiluck, soon to be Kongpob Rojnapat. Bunny, this is my grandfather Somasak Sombun. He is my father, father." Kong looks at me surprised. Did they not explain this to him? He bit his lip gentle before looking down at the baby he is holding. Korn looks up at his momma chewing on his fist. I smile down at the little one, I really did miss my babies. "Grandfather I would like for you to meet Thinnakorn Rojnapat. He is our oldest. We called him Korn for short." I rub my baby cheek gentle earning me a gummy smile. I smile down at him kissing his head softly. I stand up and walk over to my mae. I take Sonny from her gentle, walking over to my grandfather. "I know you said you held him earlier but let me introduce you to our youngest. Sonchai Rojnapat, or Sonny." I can see the pure shock and surprise on my grandfathers face. I gentle lay the baby down in his arms as I sit back down next to Kong. "You didn't tell him their full name?" I whisper to Kong gentle. He shook his head biting his lip more. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. We watch my grandfather gentle rub the baby head his eyes never leaving him.