Chapter 88

Arthit POV

I watch from across the room as Kong is surrounded by his friends. Tonight is a big night for the Rojnapat company and I wanted my mate, my husband here with me. He was very hesitant at first, and I could understand why. There was a large crowd here and very little people he knew. He also didn't want to leave the twins, even though I said James and Tawin would be watching them, he was still hesitant. I didn't push, as much as I wanted him here with me, I wouldn't push him. When I saw him getting ready after stepping out of this shower this evening, I was confused till he explained he would be coming with me. I couldn't have been happier. I can understand why more than anyone why he wouldn't want to come, but I am more than happy he did. Then he had to ride with Ming which annoyed me till I remember there would be reporters there.

I watch as the smile on my love face blossom more at something Ming said. He has been smiling so much more since those fuckers have died. The ones that caused him the most pain in the past.

Flashback

Kerkkrai and I stand a good fifty yards away from where Chirawan is tired up. I watch as the men under my grandfather light up Chirawan left arm first. There was a gasp from next to me just as Chirawan started to scream in pain. I worry that Kerkkrai was having second thought. "Are you sure about this? It's not to late to punish her another way." I say to him.

"I love her...I can't deny that. She is the mother of my three youngest children. A part of me wants this stop, but my alpha, my alpha wants revenge for what she did to our true mate, to our oldest child." I nod my head understanding what he means. Even if the twins were not mine by blood, they were still mine, and my alpha would do anything to protect them. In my eyes blood does not make you family, it's the bond you share with the person that does.

"You don't have to watch this if you don't want. I can let you know when it's over." I tell him. I can see him struggling between wanting to help the woman he has loved for the last fourteen years and his revenge.

"Stop!" he yells just as the fire reaches Chirawan shoulder. I look at him before looking back at Chirawan. I am letting him take the lead on this. If he choses we will find a different way, but one thing was clear, she would die. I watch the men put the fire out, before stepping back.

"Kerkkrai, I knew you wouldn't let them do this to me" Chirawan said crying, her face a mess. Kerkkrai didn't say anything acknowledge her, instead he addressed the men.

"Give her half an hour, then start with her left arm." He said. Chirawan started screaming and crying begging him not to do this to her. Kerkkrai ingored her pleas and he turn around to walk back into the cabin. I know this has to be hard for him, and a part of me feels bad for him. Not enough for me to stop this though. She needs to die.

It was a slow process, but over all it took a total of six hours to kill her. It was the stop and go that made it last so long. We believe it was the pain that finally killed her, but we could not be sure. Just like the other three fuckers, I put a bullet in her head as well. I was not taken any changes. After making sure she was dead and the stage accident, I flew back home, back to my Kong, who was sound asleep in our bed in our home. I took a shower and climbed into bed next to him, waking him up gentle. "Bunny...wake up for me please" I whisper shacking his shoulder gentle. Kong groan slightly before opening his eyes. I cup his cheek gentle looking him in the eye "It's done baby" I watch as my omega eyes grow wide, and tears start filling them. Kong buried his face in my chest breaking down. All I could do is hold him, as he cries. My Kong is finally safe. Those that hurt him the most was finally gone. I knew my baby was relieved.

Flashback ends.

A tap to my shoulder brought me out of my thought. I look to see Kerkkrai standing next to me. Chirawan death was two days ago, and the news has yet to break. He is planning to break it tomorrow morning. He wants to keep it simple, for the boys, which I understand. "You were zoned out there, are you okay?" he asked me. I look at him and nod, smiling.