Chapter 41

Kong POV

Seoul in December is cold! There was snow everywhere. Why did I agree to this again? Oh yes because I thought it would be fun. I am really glad that P'Arthit had the foresight to buy and pack winter clothes, or I would be more freezing. Achara had came through getting the three P's time off work for the next two weeks. She said they had way more than enough hours to be able to take two weeks off. They were so grateful to her for that. She even managed to get P'Forth time off too. I don't know what his internship is like, but I have heard its just as tough as the med students.

So here we are, in Seoul, in December. May, Aim, Ming, Kit, Beam Forth, Yo, Pha, P'Arthit and me. Despite it being super cold, I am actually having a wonderful time. This is only our third day here, and I love it. Well minus the cold.

"You okay baby?" my P whispers in my ear as his arm wraps around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. We had been walking around all day, on a tour, and decided to stop and get something to eat as it was already close to 7 pm. My back was killing me from all the walking and now this extremely uncomfortable chair.

"My back hurts. Why did we have to sit on the floor?" I ask. Being 22 weeks pregnant and sitting on the floor with no back support is not good on one's back. "I wish they had chairs." I pouted. P'Arthit started to rub my back gentle.

"Is this a little better baby?" He asked. It wasn't at all, but it's the thought that counts.

"No..." I shack my head, looking bat at him "sorry but its not" I was worried he would be upset. Arthit kissed my neck gentle but kept rubbing.

"Do you want to leave baby? They can find their own way back to the hotel." I nodded quickly. Anything to get me out of this chair. P'Arthit stood up, helping me to stand as well.

"Kong is sore, so I'm taken him back to the hotel." He spoke. P'Kit, P'Beam, and P'Pha all stood up quickly, worried looks on their faces.

"Whats wrong?"

"Is it the baby?"

"Do you feel cramping anywhere?" Questions were thrown out back-to-back. P'Arthit held up his hand to stop any more questions.

"His back hurts, between the walking and the uncomfortable chair. He just needs to soak in a hot bath." My P said. I nodded in agreement.

"Thank you for being worried but I really just need a hot bath." I say curling against my P, wrapping my arms around his wraist tightly.

"Let us know when you get back to the hotel" Ming said, making me nod my head in agreement. Once everyone is convinced, I am fine, we leave back to the hotel.

As soon as we got back to our room, I wasted no time rushing to the bathroom to start a nice warm bath. As the bath was filling up, I strip down and got into the shower. I didn't want to soak in the bath and get it all dirty. As I was washing up, I felt hands on my shoulder before soft lips touched my neck. I inhaled sharply as my P's hard dick rub against my ass. It has been a couple of days since we made love for the first time. As much as I wanted it, I was scared to ask, every night was torture too, since P'Arthit decided, he was going to sleep naked now. Arthit run his hands down my arms gentle kissing my shoulders and neck.

"What are you thinking about baby" I tilted my head to the side to give my P more room to explore with his mouth. As he washed my back.

"You." I answer honestly. "How I much I want you" I said rubbing my ass against his dick, moaning when I feel it twitch against my crack. P'Arthit growl before biting my mate mark.

"you are already sore." He said grabbing my ass, squeezing it, making me moan. I could feel my dick start to get hard at the thought of my alpha being inside of me. "You drive me fucking crazy you know that" He growls in my ear, nibbling at my neck making me moan, I was really hard and wanted him so bad. He quickly washes up before stepping out of the shower. "let's get you in the bath" P'Arthit said squeezing my ass again, I groaned but followed. P'Arthit got into the tube first, before helping me in. I sat between his legs, back against his chest. "Sit up a little baby and I will message your back, okay?" I nod doing as he ask. Arthit started at the top between my shoulders then worked his way down, message deeply, hitting all the right spots. By the time he got down to my tailbone I was a moaning mess, my body felt like jelly, and I could just sleep. Arthit pulled me back against him, as he started to rub my baby bump gentle. I smiled knowing how much he loved my bump. I was still highly disappointed that my first child wasn't biologically my mates, but I know P'Arthit will be a wonderful father. I was half asleep when my P hand slide up my chest gentle, He grabbed my nipples and started to rub them between his fingers. I let out a loud gasp, then a soft moan. One of his hands slide down my chest, over my baby belly, to my semi hard dick. Arthit took hold of just the tip rubbing it with his thumb.

"P'Arthit" I moan, feeling my dick become hard in his grip. Arthit places his face in my neck sucking gentle, as he starts jerking me off. I moan loudly tilting my head to give him more room, moving my hips against his hand.

"Such a needy baby, aren't you?" He says, his voice low and husky in my ear. His other hand start pulling on my nipples, pinching them hard.

"P'Arthit" I gasp loudly when my alpha lowers his hand squeezing my balls. Then returns to jerking me off. "Please P...Please" I beg.

"Please wait bunny?"

"touch me...please touch me" I moan out. P'Arthit helps me turn around so we are face to face. His eyes are flash between red and hazel as he tries to control his alpha. I don't want him to control his alpha. I want him to lose control. I lean down smashing our lips together, opening up to him willing. Our tongues meet in a passionate dance. My hands rub all over my alpha chest playing with his nipples the way he does mine. He moans into out kiss. I wasn't able to worship his body last time, but I want to know. I slowly run my hand down his chest to his abs, then further down, hesitating a moment before wrapping my hand around his cock.

My god he is huge. I don't know how I have ever taken something this big I thought. My fingertips did not meet he was that wide. He was a good nine inches long, and every inch felt so damn good inside me.

I had to pull away from our kiss as I need to breath, but I did not stop my hand movements. I watch as my alpha leans his head back against the tub moaning loudly. His hips bucking against my hand. I lean down licking his nipples sucking on them gentle "oh fuck..." P'Arthit moans, I tighten my grip around his cock as I start to move faster. I move to his other nipple, sucking then biting on it. The way he did to mine. My alpha moans loudly "Fuck baby I'm close" He says but stops my hand. I sit up looking at him, pouting, I wanted to make him cum. He leans forward kissing me deep and passionately. I fell my P'Arthit hand slide down my back to my ass, then a finger touches my hole, causing me to moan loudly. "I only cum inside you my omega" he said after breaking our kiss. I feel him slide his finger inside slowly making me moan and arch my back. He moves the finger in and out slowly, before adding a second finger. "Still so tight baby" He says before he starts sucking on my nipples, hitting my sweet spot at the same time.

"oh god...feels so good" I moan close to screaming. Everything my alpha does feels so good. I start moving my hips against his fingers, wanting them to be deeper.

"Such a needy baby, aren't you?" He asks adding a third finger in, making me feel stretch but still not full enough.

"Yes...Please alpha...Please..."

"Please what?" he says biting my nipple hard, making me groan in both pain and pleasure. "What do you want? Hmm? Do you want my cock?" He asks as I start moving my hips faster against his fingers. Fucking myself on them.

"Yes...please alpha...please...." Arthit pulls his fingers out, lines his cock with my hole and slams into me bottoming out, making me scream, and him moan loudly.

"so tight, so warm...fuck baby you feel so good" He moans into my neck. We stay still for a moment, before I slowly slide up his cock, then sliding back down. I keep doing this till I find my rhythm. Then I grab P'Arthit shoulder as I start to move faster.

"so big...alpha...so good..." I scream throwing my had back, as I rotate my hips finding my sweet spot.

'that's its baby, fuck yourself on your alpha cock." Arthit says as he plays with my nipples giving me even more pleasure. I started to bounce up and down faster.

"Alpha...oh god...alpha...so close" I cried out as I repeatedly hit my sweet spot over and over as I bounced on my alpha dick.

"Cum for me baby, I'm so close, make your alpha cum like a good omega" P'Arthit said, grabbing my cock to help me along. After just a few strokes I was crying out as I cum hard into his hand. My tunnel squeezing around my alpha cock. I collapsed against his chest. As him grab my ass lifting up and stat harming into me hard and fast, making me moan out in pure pleasure.

"Kong!" Arthit cried out as he shoot his load deep inside me. I planted tiny kisses along his neck and chest as we both tried to calm down.

"Round two?" Arthit said as he lifts me up still deep inside me and carried me to the bed. It will be a long night. I thought happily, as I sucked on my alpha neck.

**A/N

I have family coming over and staying till 07/06, so I need to update early! Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!**