Chapter 89

Kerkkrai POV

I sit in my office going over my speech in my head. It's been a week since the charity event. I have just informed my boys their mother has passed away. I had to explain she died in a car accident. Sud just looked at me, while Dae and Lammy cried. Despite everything she had done, I didn't want anything negative wrote about her. I didn't want it to affect the boys as they grow older. The day before the charity events I had schedule a press conference. This of course was just a cover. The police 'informed' me about the accident two nights after the charity event. The night of the event the police 'informed' me that her sister was under investigation for abuse, rape, and fraud. Arthit was leaving no stone unturned when it came to his mate. I couldn't be prouder.

I look down at my notes making sure I had everything in order. I knew I had to talk about Chirawan first, I was going to be short and to the point on that. I would then discuss the investigation into her sister orphanage. Then finally ended with my telling them about Kong. After talking about it with Arthit and Somasak, we found it best to lay the blame on Chirawan sister. If anyone would dig down deep, it wouldn't be that hard-to-find information to support everything.

A knock on my office door had me looking up as the door opens and Arthit and Kongpob walk in

"Hi daddy" He says before sitting down. The word 'daddy' fills my heart with so much joy, he used to call me that when he was little. I love hearing him say it again. I take a good look at him, and he seems very tried which makes me worried. I look at Arthit who just smirks at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Hi Kong, are you sure you are up to this?" Kong looks at Arthit before looking at me.

"P'Arthit promised that nothing about my past would be leaked. That they would just know I grew up...in that place." Arthit squeezes Kong shoulder gentle and I don't miss the gentle rub to their mate mark.

"He is right my boy. We will make sure that when everything comes to light, you name will not be part of it okay? You have to trust us on this." He looks at me still worried biting his lip.

"I trust you both, but...what if...what if one of the other omega talk?"

"Bunny," Arthit kneels down in front of Kong rubbing his legs gentle "You don't have to worry about that, okay? We have taken care of them. Any omega that wants to come forward, and talk, will be paid to keep quit about your abuse, okay?" I can still he is worried but nods his head gently. "that's my good bunny. If you get scared, remember I'm going to be right there next to you, all you have to do is squeeze my hand and I will pull you away."

"I know" The pure trust my son has in his eyes while looking at Arthit eases any worry, I might have about the two. A knock on the door makes all of us look. My personal assistant walks in nodding at us.

"It's time, they're ready" I nod standing up.

"Let's go"

I walk into the conference room we use for things like this. There is a long table with five chairs, and I choose to sit in the third one. My lawyer sits on my right while the two on my left remain empty till it's time. I wave my hand to get everyone to settle down before I begin. "Ladies and gentlemen, I originally called for this press conference to report some good news. Now I have some sad news to share as well. Ten days ago, my wife Chirawan went to Chai Mai on business. As most of you are aware she volunteer at a school in the northern part and was on her way there. Four days ago I was informed that they found my wife car at the bottom of a cliff. The police and rangers have concluded that due to heavy rain fall, her car slide off the side of the road. It sadness me to announce that my wife passed away due to this accident. Our three boys and I are devastated at her loss." I wanted to throw up at my own words. I was still raging inside for the killing of and everything my Kong had gone through. I took a deep breath before starting again.