Chapter 86

**📣📣Warning!! Graphic violence's in this chapter. Blood and gore. Please read at your own risk** 

Arthit POV

Two days ago, after Kong asks his question. I had all four of my special guest moved to a larger room. I wanted them all to see the misery the others face. I wanted them to watch each other beg for mercy. I wanted them to know how fucked they were. My Kong had nightmares the last two nights, which only pissed me off more. I was planning on giving them a quick death, but I have since changed my mind. Park was right. It was quite easy to find men looking for a quick fuck and those men didn't care who it was.

I left those four alone for two days, telling the guard about my 'visitor' who would be coming. Today I wanted to see the damage that was done. Kong had agree to go with his friends to Ming's house to sit with Kit and the baby. He was not all to please to be leaving the house, but I wanted him to start feeling comfortable again. I convinced him to check on our home, right next to Kit and Ming, so we could start moving back into our home. Talking about our home, got him to finally agree.

I check my watch and calculating the time. Kong and the twins just left, and I had about three hours max before Kong called. I wanted to have as much fun as possible in those three hours. I chuckle to myself as I open the door to the room those asshat were in. I shouldn't feel this much joy at the sight in front of me. All four were tried, and gag to their chairs. They were bruised and bloody, their clothes were torn. I can see the pure fear in their eyes as I walked in. the room had no windows, a very thick pipe running along the ceiling. Chirawan and Mark were facing Park and Tae. It was big enough for me to walk around in.

"Well good afternoon, how are we all feeling today? Did you all enjoy the visitors I had coming over the last two days?" I ask pulling on black gloves. Park, Tae, and Mark all start shacking their heads as tears run down their cheeks. Chirawan just sat there staring, her eyes full of rage. "I see one you didn't enjoy it. To bad. The visitors had so much fun." I said walking over to Park laying a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and tried to get away. "It wasn't so much fun on the other end though was it? Now you know what you put my mate though for years, but don't worry, they wont be coming back" I moved over to Mark next. The acid burn scared his cheek bad. I could see the fat of his cheek it eating away past the top layer of skin. I made a fake gagging nose looking at him. "wow that looks ugly, let's see if we can add to that." I say moving away. In the corner of the room away from all four of them, but in their eyesight, stood my cart of toys. Everything I had on there when I played with Mark alone was still there, and more.

I pulled the cart closer to my 'friends' I could hear mumbles and begging coming from them, from behind their gags. Did I care? No.

"Alright so who should go first?" I ask looking around at all of them. My eyes landing on Park. "I think you should go first what do you think?" I stated. Park starts shaking his head tears rolling down his face. His one eye still swollen shut the other black and blue. His nose broken and his lip split in two different places. I walk over to him pulling the cart with him. I take the gag of him throwing it on the floor.

"Please...please...please...I learn my lesson, please, I'm sorry!" he cried. I grabbed his hair wanking it backward hard.

"Isn't that what my mate told you when you were beating him? when you were rapping him? did you listen to him? No! You never listen to him! So, tell me why I should listen to you huh?!" Park just kept sobbing not answer my questions. "I was going to save you for last, but there is another bitch who deserves it more. She is going to watch as I kill each of you one by one. Showing you no mercy like you showed my mate, like you showed all those omega's you kidnapped, sold. Forced to live a life they didn't want." I look at everything on my cart. My eyes landing on the taser. I pick it up showing it to him. "Do you know what this is?" I ask, Park looks at me eyes wide, sobbing more. "I take that as a yes. So, you know what kind of damage this dose to someone depending on where it's used." I place the taser right against his stomach using it at its strongest setting. I take great pleasure seeing his body jerk around like that. "My apologize I didn't realize it was up so high" I say laughing. I place the taser down and pick up one of the whips. "Now I've been dying to use this on you. I've seen all the marks on my husband body from you. I think I should return the favor, don't you?" I untie him from his chair, and quickly tie him to the pipe in the ceiling. "Go ahead and scream as loud as you want, nobody is going to hear you" I say, as I start whipping it. The whip has spike causing little cuts in his skin.