Chapter 43

Arthit POV

I was being petty, and I knew it. He has a right to his feeling, and I was taken it too far. I could see how miserable he was day by day, how he tried to start a conversation with me, but I wasn't ready to let go of my pettiness. I wanted to teach him a lesson, about questioning our relationship and how if it were going to end it would end on my terms. It was fucking stupid I know, all it got me was a cold bed and longing. Every night I wanted to go to him, pull him in my arms and just forget the whole things. I saw him every day at work, and I would see the longing in his eyes. The same longing, I would see at home. This had been the longest week of my life. I miss my mate so damn much and its my own doing. I could see he was trying to please me. He would wear the clothes I brought him, make my favorite foods, have my clothes set out already before I woke up. Everything he did, made me mad, because I knew he was doing it, so I wouldn't leave him. That thought hasn't crossed my mind in months. I love him, more than anything and I wish he would understand that.

I've had a bad feeling all day, a feeling deep in my gut that I couldn't place. I just thought it was due to the lack of sleep. As the morning wore on the feeling got work. I was in the middle of a meeting with my phone ping. I took a quick look at it without unlocking my phone. It was from Kong. I quickly unlocked my phone to read the message.

Kong: P'Arthit will you still be picking me up for my appointment today? I am going to tell the doctor I want to know the sex so we can start getting things.

A small smiled played on my lips thinking of my bunny and our baby. I throat clearing brought my attention back to the meeting. Which was already taken to long.

Two hours later we were still going over our new marketing strategy, when my phone vibrated. I quickly shut it off without looking at the name. Five minutes later and my phone rings again. Annoyed because this meeting is taken to long, I excuse myself stepping out of the meeting hall, to answer it. "Hello?" There was silence on the other side, I pulled the phone away to see Kong name. There was a loud bang then the sound of something dropping.

"Get the fuck out here you stupid little slut!" my blood ran cold, hearing that voice.

"Please leave me alone Park...Please! P'Arthit help me!" Kong yelled. I took off running, not caring if people looked at me. I ran into my office grabbed my keys running out.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do huh?" There was another, loud bang. I hit the elevator button thanking every god that it opens up right away. "There is no place for you to hide know, and your P'Arthit isn't going to help you, he sent me here to punish you." The fuck?! I will kill you!

"No, he didn't! he wouldn't do that! Don't do this. Please don't do this. My alpha won't like this." Good boy! I would NEVER do this to you.

"My alpha, my alpha" I heard him mock my Kong. "You have nobody to blame but yourself your stupid omega. You disobeyed me!" There was a growl then sound of someone chocking. Was this fucker chocking my omega?! "And you are going to get punished for it." For every mark that was on my omega he would get it ten times worse. I growled, eyes bright red, I was enraged.

"Please.... stop..." Kong sound like it was getting hard for him to breath, wish only pissed me off more. "My...baby..." I knew nothing was more important to Kong then his baby. The elevator open at the garage, and I start running to my car, still listening to everything Park says.

"You are nothing but a worthless whore, and nobody is going to protect you from me, not even that alpha of yours. If this bastard you are carring is an omega, male or female they will get the same treatment you did." Don't believe him baby, you are not worthless, I begged as I started my car driving off as fast as I could. There was silence for a moment before another voice ringed out. I knew that voice. It was Forth.