Chapter 44

Arthit POV

The feel of something moving next to me, start to wake me up. I could not have been asleep for more than a couple hours. After I got Kong calm down and back to sleep, I stayed awake, plotting. That fucker Park was going to die, and he was going to die a very slow, and very painful death. Everything he has done to my Kong he was going to get it worse. A hell of a lot worse. Another movement and a small whimper make my eyes open. There I see a male omega nurse standing by the bed holding Kong arm. I let out a low growl, startling the nurse. He looks at me shocked.

"What...are...you...doing?" I asked growling low, keeping my voice low. I do not want to wake Kong. The nurse slowly lowered Kong arm, holding his hands up.

"I need to take his vitals." The omega said. I kept my eyes level with him, watching him pick Kong arm back up gentle. Kong made a little whimper in his sleep, making me glare at the nurse.

"P'Arthit" Kong said my name whimpering gentle.

"Shh, it's okay baby" I whispered against his ear, rubbing his back gentle, never taken my eyes off the nurse. The nurse looked between me and Kong before leaving quickly, and quietly. I pull Kong closer to me, closing my eyes again.

The next time I woke up it was due to a feather light touch tracing my face. First over my forehead, then across my check and chin, finally my eyes then nose.

"I know your awake P" Kong said softly giggling a little. Just hearing his giggle made me smile. I open my eyes looking down at him. "Good morning, P" He said giving me a shy smile. I could see that it the sun was starting to raisemeaning morning has arrived. We both slept though the night.

"Good morning bunny" I said raising my hand to run my hand though my hair. I notice Kong flinch then bit his lip tears forming in his eyes. "hey baby its okay, I promise its okay." I said as I slowly lowered my hand, I touched his arm rubbing it gentle.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to flinch" He said hiccupping at the end.

"I know you didn't baby, and I'm not mad." I kissed his hair gentle before standing up, stretching. "Do you need to use the restroom baby?" Kong nodded sniffing a little as he did. I couldn't help but smile seeing how cute he looked. "alright then, let me help you into the bathroom, okay?" Kong nodded watching me as I reached my hand out. He takes my hand, biting his lip. I know he is upset for flinching but its not his fault.

I gentle help him stand up, and once he is stable, I help him to the bathroom. While he is in the bathroom, I hit the nurse call button, and wait. It doesn't take long for a nurse to show up. I explain that Kong is awake and, in the bathroom, to page the doctor. I remember promising Beam an update when I spoke tohim last night, I sent a quick message to all of our friends letting them know he is awake. Just as I finish sending the message, I hear the water shut off and the door open. I rush over to help Kong back in bed, who gives me a small smile.

"Thank you P'Arthit" He says softly, playing with the hem of his shirt. I knew he was troubled by something, so I knelt down in front of him placing my hand on his knee gentle.

"Bunny, you don't have to thank me. Now, tell me what is wrong. Are you in pain anywhere? Are you hungry? Are you thirsty?" Kong shook his head biting his lip, before looking me in the eye.

"I'm sorry...please...I'm sorry" He said. I looked at him confused.

"Sorry for what love?" I asked rubbing his leg gentle. I didn't know what he would need to be sorry for.

"For saying what I did in Seoul." He said hiccupping again. My eyes went wide remember. I had forgot all about that.

"oh bunny," I said leaning up kissing him gentle on the lips. "Baby you have nothing, and I mean nothing to be sorry for. You said how you were feeling, and I took it too far. I was being petty. Yes, what you said hurt, but you had every right to tell me how you feel." I grabbed his face gentle ignoring the flinch, rubbing his cheek