Chapter 7

Beam POV

I am sitting in the canteen; I can't stop thinking about last night. It was a long night. After I dopped the bomb to Ming, Aim and Wayo. They started to ask question. How could I tell? Was I sure? What are the signs? I had to explain that I have spent time volunteering in a shelter for batter and abused omegas. I know the signs and abuse, and this was clearly one of them. All three of them were pissed, and worried. Ming more than the other two. I started to think Ming and Kong were mates, the way Ming had acted. I came to find out that they were all three just best friends for all or most of their lives in Yo case. I was asked to stay the night incase he woke back up, and I agree without hesitation. We got halfway through the night when Kong started to thrash in this sleep, he was crying and begging for something to stop. Ming had climbed into bed with him and held him, spoke to him in a quite tone, and rocked him gentle. After a while Kong settled down and went back to sleep. The rest of the night passed without anything else happening.

I jump a little when a tray is slammed down in front of me, I look over and see one of my two best friends "damn kitty what pissed you off know?" I asked as he sits down beside me.

"nothing I was trying to get your attention. I called your name and you kept ignoring me. What tell me whats on your mind Beamy" he asked looking generally curious. One thing about Kit. He might seem standoffish and pissed off all the time, but he has a really big heart. I sigh and shack my head "last night one of Forth junior called and asked for medical help, and you know I can't say no to Forth. When we get to the dorm room the boy is passed out. Nothing seem to be wrong. Then I hear the back story. Before I can respond the boy wakes up, and freaks out." I look at Kit for a moment debating. He hates hearing about omega being abuse. Kit gives me the "okay and?" look so I keep going "when he sees me, he pushes me off the bed, and he starts begging, saying please no. Kitty I think that boy has been sexually abused his whole life. If not physically abuse too" I watch Kit face expression turn form curious to pissed off. I knew I shouldn't have told him. "I stayed at the boy's dorm last night and he had a nightmare in the middle of the night. His friend was able to calm him down, and nothing else happen. I asked Forth about the four boys, you know where they came from their parent's stuff like that. Forth says that Ming and Wayo two of the boys are very popular due to the competition. Aim the third friend is a quite kids but friendly. And Kong the boy who needed help, Forth said that he is timid, keeps to himself unless he is with Ming, Aim and Wayo, he is jumpy and is always looking over his shoulder. If someone tries to touch him, he moves away. The slightest nose makes him jump." I sight again, I want to help Kong, I really do. "when he woke up this morning and seen everyone in his room, he freaked out, and shut down, wouldn't even talk to his friends. "

"so, what do you want to do Beamy?"

"that's just it, I don't know what to do. The boy is scared of damn near everything and unless he actually talks, we can't help."

"why don't Pha, and I go to his dorm room tonight with you and introduce ourselves. Let him know that he has support from other omegas, and that if he doesn't want to talk to his friends, he can come to us?" I look at Kit and I am actually surprised. He isn't normally one who reaches out to other people to lend a hand. I narrow my eyes at him waiting for the punch line, but nothing comes, he just keeps looking at me. "well?"

"okay I think that might be a good idea, but we have to speak to Pha first."

"speak to me about what?" Pha says. Speak of the devil, I thought. Kit then explains to Pha what has happen, and his idea of reaching out. Pha says he has no reason to disagree with it, and since he had no plans might as well.

Kit POV

When Beam told me the story of the boy and what happened the night before. I was furious. I hate when alpha over power omega's and make them do what they want. This boy Kong sounds like he has gone though a lot. I can't wait to meet him and let him know that he has me to reach out to if he needs someone.

We are standing outside of his dorm room. Beam was told by Forth that Kong was a double major and today was his economic classes. The boy must be really smart to be taken two majors at once. Beam knocks again and this time the door opens and there stands a young man, pale white skin that is a little taller than I am. "Hey N'Aim we came to talk to Kong if that is alright. These are my friends Kit and Pha." I hear Beam say as but my focus is on something else. There is the most intoxicating smell coming from the room. It smells like chocolate and mint. Without waiting to be let in, or even thinking, I walk into the room. I take a deep inhale and look around. There I see a tall muscular, tan man standing by the balcony door. My body moves on its own towards him, and just as I stop in front of him, I hear a deep growl coming from him "Mate."

Kong POV

I have been really quiet and withdrawn all day. I don'twant to explain to my friends on what happen. I don't want to risk losing myfriendship with them. Luckly enough today I had my economic classes, so I wouldn'thave to see them for hours yet. Since I step foot in the building this morning,I had felt like I was being watch, I hunched my shoulders and withdrew intomyself even more. By the time my classes were done for the day, I had rushedback to my dorm room, only to find Ming and Aim already there waiting for me. Iknew what they wanted, but I was not ready to tell them the truth. "I wantanswer NOW Kong," Ming said the moment I sat on my bed. I just bit my lip andfolded my hands between my knees. Ming sighed and walked to the balcony door.Aim come over and kneeled in front of me. "Kong, we have been best friend foralmost 15 years, please tell us everything. We are really worried about you." Ilooked at him with tears in my eyes. I know they are worried. They always havebeen, but I don't want to risk losing them. There was a knock on my door beforeI could answer. I looked at Aim then looked behind me to Ming, neither seem towant to answer it. Then there was another knock. Aim stood up and answer thedoor. What happen next both surprised me, made me extremely happy, and sad allat the same time. Ming found his mate. And I just lost one of my best friends.