Chapter 60

Arthit POV

I mentally sighed as Kong tries to figure out which bedsheet he wants for our new bed. We have been in the mall for three hours now, buying everything we need for our new home. Two weeks ago, Kong finished his first year of university even making top of his classes in both engineering and economics. I could not have been prouder of him! When he took me the news, I asked mae to watch the twins for the night and we had a date night to celebrate. Mae wanted to throw a little party for Kong and all his friends, but Kong denied it. He only wanted to celebrate with me and the twins, but I had other ideas, like keeping him all night for another reasons.

I look down at my twelve-week-old twins. Korn looks back while numbing on his fist, Sonny is looking at his momma as if deep in thought. I smiled down at both of them earning a smile from Korn.

"I don't know which one to get P'Arthit" Kong whines looking at me. He is hold a two different sheet sets. Black and red.

"Why not get both bunny? We will be changing the sheets often anyways" I say with a straight face. Kong things about it for a moment before nodding. He clearly didn't get my joke. After throwing them into the cart we move on. We didn't get very far when Kong stop looks at me with a blushing face mouth wide open.

"P'Arthit!" he voices high pitched. I couldn't help laughing at the face he was making. He looked so scandalize. He slaps my arm a couple times before huffing walking off.

"Bunny...wait..." I laugh as I follow behind him, he just glares at me and keeps walking. God, I love this man.

We spend another two hours, making sure get buy everything we need for the house. I schedule everything to be delivered tomorrow, and I would bribe my friends and his to come help put everything together. I realize that Kong friends have never actually met my friends, and I think its about time.

"I'm hungry, do you want to eat here or wait till we get back to the apartment to eat?" I ask Kong as we finally leave the store. Tonight, would be our last night in the apartment as we have been packing everything over the last two weeks. Movers will here there bright and early to gather everything we need to move. Kong wanted to move the furniture, but I told him no. I explained that it was a new start for both of us and I wanted everything knew, it took some time, but I finally convinced him. Kong laid his head on my on my arm as we walked yawning.

"I don't want to eat at the mall. Can we just pick something up on the way home?" He asked. Kong sounded very tried, and I didn't blame him. The babies were finally sleeping though the night, now it was my turn to keep him up at night.

"Alright baby I know a perfect place to go." I said not feeling an ounce of guilt for him being tired.

There is a semi formal restaurant close to our apartment. It is well known for two different reasons. The first reason being the food. It is some of the best food in Bangkok and has won awards because of it. The second reason, it is ran by all omega's. There is not a single beta or alpha working in the restaurant. One of the requirements to get hired is to show legal proof of your second gender. Of course, they didn't stop anyone from eating there, it was just the staff they had requirements for.

Pulling up the building I notice Kong look confused. From the outside it looked like just a random building and that was the beauty of it. The entrance was in the back with a gate that could easily be closed and lock for safety reason. "Come on bunny" I say as I get out of the car, get to Korn out. Kong grabbed Sonny then followed my lead to the gate. I see him looking around from the cornor of my eyes, trying to figure out where we are going. I hold open the gate for him to walk though when my name is called. We both turn to see Rome and Bright walking towards us. I was a little annoyed. This wasn't a date, but I wanted to spend time with my family and with Bright here, that wasn't going to happen.