Chapter 81

Arthit POV

The all-brick room smelled or blood, sweat and urine. It's been about a week since my special friend was brought to this room under my grandfather house. The room had a small cot, and a toilet. There where hidden cameras on each corner of the room so we can watch from all angles. My grandfather had become nice in his old age and allowed him to each a small bowl of rice and a small glass of water twice a day.

I lean against the door arms crossed over my chest staring at Mark who was tired to the chair I ordered to have brought in. I am trying to figure out what I should do first.

"You really want to start an international war over a piece of trash omega?" Mark growled at me. My eyes flash red as I let my alpha take over.

"You will watch who you are talking about like that. That is MY mate you are talking about." I growl at him. He raised an eyebrow as he wiggles in his chair trying to break the bounds. "you would be dead right now if it wasn't for my Kong begging me to spare you" I say, a smirk formed on Mark face as he chuckles before spitting at my feet.

"That is because that fucking little slut knows what will happen when I get to him again." He says. I walk over to him punching him in the face hard enough to break his nose. He screams out in pain as he noses starts to bleed.

"You will NEVER get your hands on him again. Or anyone for that matter." I step back taken a deep breath. I need information, before I can kill him. I open the door grabbing the cart I had place there before coming in. I watch Mark eyes go wide as he sees everything on the cart. Long and short knifes. Whips, a taser, scalpel. A cigar cutter. A spoon. A fire flame torch with a fire poker, vials filled with different liquid. A rod with spikes that I plan to shove up his ass and pull out slowly. One was acid. This was just some of the stuff I had plan for him.

"What the hell is all that for?!" He screams at me, panic in his eyes and voice. I don't answer him as I pick up a small scalpel. He tries to back up as I walk closer to him.

"This is what is going to happen. I'm going to ask you questions, and if you give me the wrong answer, I'm going to cut you, just a small cut, let you bleed out slowly. If you give me the right answer, the answer I'm looking for, I might just shoot you in the head giving you quick and painless death." Of course, I was lying, this asshole was going to die slowly, and painfully, for everything he put my baby though. "Now first question. Who helped you get my mate in and out of the country?" I ask using the duel side of the blade I traced it down his cheek. I could see the fear in his eyes. I wonder if that was the same fear my bunny had in his when this fucker had him.

"I don't know what you mean" He says. I flip the scalpel making a long cut on his cheek, making sure not to go to deep. Mark hissed in pain trying to get away from the blade

"I will ask you again, HOW did you get him in and out of Thailand? Who helped you?"

"I don't know" He says, I move the scalpel to his neck making a long shallow cut behind his ear.

"If you don't answer me correctly its going to get worse. Who helped you get in and out of Thailand with my omega"

"Fuck you" He says spitting in my face. I turn to the cart; I pick up a small bottle with clear liquid inside. A small dropper attached to the lid allows for the prefect amount to be dropped where I need.
"Since you don't want to answer my question lets have some fun. This bottle here has pure acid in it." I lit a small drop fall on the cut on his cheek. Mark screamed out in pain as the bubbles start to form as the acid eats at his cheek. "Are you going to answer me correctly?" He just looks at me pure rage in his eyes along with fear. "alright then" I say smiling as I let a second drop hit the cut on his neck, my smile growing wider as he screams in pain "I can keep going like this all day" I say. Mark spit at my feet. I turn and grab the taser off the cart, tasing him in his cock. Watching him shack and spaz out due to the taser brings me little happiness. I have seen the taser marks on my bunny body and wonder how many times this fucker tased him. I wait for his body to stop shacking before I tase him for a second time, in the balls. The smells of urine and shit whiffing up to me