Chapter 85

Kong POV

I don't like this place. It smells of blood, sweat, and other things I don't want to think about. I look around at the old stone walls rubbing my arms shivering. We are down in pawpaw 'basement' as he calls it, where all his 'favorite' guest come to stay. There are huge steal doors. Some open some closes. I didn't want to know who or what are behind the closed one. The hallway was dimly it and eerily quiet minus our footsteps.

"Bunny, I told you, you didn't have to come down here" P'Arthit says, as he pulls me close to him. I curl into him as we walk further down. My alpha and I got into a...well I wouldn't call it a fight more like a small agurement earlier this morning about this. He wasn't going to tell me that Park, Tae and Chirawan where here. He was going to lie to me, and not tell me they were here. I had gotten really upset and wonder if he could lie to me this easy about this, what else is he lying to me about? He quickly apologized and told me he wasn't lying about anything else and after today never would. He was just worried about how I would react to knowing how close they were to me.

"I know...but I feel like I need to do this...I want to face my fears. I want to know why Chirawan did what she did." I say softly as I cling onto him rubbing my cheek against his arm. We stop in front of one of the mental doors. P'Arthit turns to face me, cupping my cheek gentle looking me in the eyes.

"Before I open this door, are you sure, you want to be a part of what I am going to do?" I look at him shacking my head.

"I don't want to know anything or be part of anything you will do in there. I just want to hear what they have to say. Why they did what they did." I looked down worried he will be disappointed in me. P'Arthit lifted my face up meeting my eyes again.

"I will allow you to talk to them for five minutes each. If they don't give you the answer you are looking for, then you are leaving, okay? I will get the answer you want a different way." I bit my lip. I want to argue with him. I want to tell him that I want to stay the whole time. I know he has that time limit for my own peace of mind, but I need to be strong. P'Arthit looks at me, waiting patiently for me to answer. The pure love and concern I see in his eyes break me down. He knows I wouldn't be able to lost longer than that without breaking down.

"Yes, my alpha, but...but I want to stay close please?" I beg pleading with him with my eyes. P'Arthit kisses my cheek gentle before nodding.

"You can watch from the security office. Each of these rooms have cameras, so you can watch. There is a beta in there, so no alphas. Bright should be there, now." P'Arthit grab my shoulder gentle looking me in the eye "if it gets way to much before the five minutes are up, you need to let me know okay?" I nodded my head agreeing with him. P'Arthit looked at me for a moment before nodding his head, he turned around nodding at the guard to open the door.

When the door open, I had to hold my breath. It smelled like blood, urine, and fesses. The first thing I saw when walking in was Park, causing me to freeze. Just being in the same area as him caused my body to tense up. Park is tired up in a chair. Hands tired to the arms. His head tilted to one side. His left eye is swollen shut, his lips is split open and there is tried blood on it. His nose looks broken. My brain is seeing all this, my brain knows he can't hurt me like this, but my body won't listen.

"Wake up asshole!" I nearly jump hearing my mate yell at Park. I snap out of the fear that was freezing me in my spot, walking over to P'Arthit holding the back of his shirt tightly. Park groan opening his one good eye. He looks at P'Arthit then at me, smirking when his eyes land on me. The pure hate and rage in his eyes scare me. I tighten my old on my mate shirt

"Don't look at him you little fucker, you look at me." P' says blocking Park view of me. "Now my mate has some questions for you, and you will answer them. If you don't...well, I have some fun idea in store." I peeked around my mate to see the smirk on Park face fall. "Now, are you going to answer our questions or can I start the fun early?"