Chapter 25

Kong POV

All afternoon classes were cancelled, the text message read. I couldn't have been happier. I was not feeling well today, and I just wanted to crawl back into my bed and stay there. Being a little over four months, there are three things on my mind always. Sleep, food, bathroom, and lately a fifth one has been added. Sex. I have been extremely horny, and from everything I have read its very common in pregnancy. Ming was complaining about my pheromones and that I need to control them. There were others too, but they didn't come out and say it to my face. So, when the message came though classes were cancelled, I was happy, asking for someone to drive me home. Aim and May offer which just made them the baby new godparents...for today anyway.

Walking into the apartment my alpha scent hit me hard. It wasn't the normal scent, this was stronger. My alpha is in rut. I followed the scent up the stairs to Arthit room. My omega senses taken over. I should be scared. I should run, I knew what was coming. He would attack me. He would pin me down and have his way with me. Park always did in his ruts, others too. Something inside me through knew P'Arthit wouldn't do that. Something inside me was screaming to help him. My omega was whimpering trying to take control. The closer I got to his room the stronger the pheromones were. I could feel myself become slick at the thought of my alpha being inside of me, of my alpha touching me, knotting me, marking me as his. "Yes bunny, like that, keep rubbing your alpha just like that!" I heard Arthit say as I silently open his bedroom door. There I watch as my alpha pleasured himself with my shirt close to his face. He was sniffing my shirt! He wanted me! The thought that my P' wanted me, sent flitters off in my stomach, causing me to gasp. My alpha turned and looked at me eye red, he was breathing fast, his very large dick standing at attention. I felt slick gush out of me at the thought of that being inside me. "What are you doing here bunny?" He asked walking over to me slowly. I stepped all the way into the room shutting the door softly behind me, my eyes turning blue, my omega taken over. "afternoon classes were cancelled my alpha." I said, reaching out to touch his chest when he stopped a foot in front of me. His skin was burning up, but I knew that was a side effect of the rut. "You need to leave Kong, its not safe for you here, I won't be able to control my alpha to much longer" He says as he places his nose in my neck taken a deep breath. I tilt my head more to the side giving him more access.

"I...I don't want to leave alpha" I hear myself say. And it's the truth. I am not scared of him. I am not scared of what he will do to me. I want this. I want him. "I want you alpha." I say slowly lowering myself down to my knees. My hands shack a little as I reach up wrapping my hands around his cock. I look up at him to watch his face expression. I want to make sure he gets all the pleasure, that I am doing this right. I take a deep breath, inhaling his scent. My head becomes dizzy just from the smell of him, its intoxicating. I have been forced to do this many different times. This will be my first time doing this because I want too. I slowly lean forward, sticking my tongue out, licking his cock head. My alpha lets out a loud moan as he places his hands on my shoulder. "Don't...don't think you have to do this Kong" He says panting. I know he wants this; I want this. My omega takes control looking up at my alpha, light blue eyes locks with bright red one. "Your omega wants this my alpha let me do this." I lean forward to take him into my mouth only to be stopped again. This time I whine as I am denied my prize. My alpha lifts me off my knees, and carries me to the bed, gently sitting me down. "then have at it my sweet omega, but not on your knees, not while pregnant." He says still thinking of my comfort even during his rut. I give him an innocent smile before leaning forward taken his cock in my mouth. My alpha moans loudly grabbing fist full of my hair "oh fuck...your mouth feels so good...hollow your cheeks for me baby" he says, and I do as he ask, hollowing my cheeks. I move my head back and forth slowly, holding the base of his cock. I let his cock slip from between my lips so I can lick the underside, from base to tip "Bunny, that's it, rub while you use your mouth too." He says I nod giving kitten licks to the tip, sliding my tongue against his slit. "oh, fuck that feels good, do that again" He says, I do it again, before I slide him into my mouth. I have no gag relax so I am able to take almost all of him in. My alpha is very big and wide, my jar is already starting to hurt. I make a twisting motion with my hand for the parts I can't deep throat. My alpha unbuttons my shirt, sliding it off my arms. I moan loudly when he starts to play with my nipples. They are already sensitive because of the pregnancy, but what he is doing feels so good. He tugs and rolls my nipples between his fingers, making me moan loudly. That set him off, after the third moan my alpha start cummings in my mouth without warning. I swallow every single drop.

Arthit POV

Holy fuck, holy fuck, Kong just sucked me off. He just swallowed all of my cum. Fucking hell that was better than any wet dream. I look down to see Kong staring up at me with his innocent eyes, and my cock still in his mouth. And the sight drives me crazy. I stand him up, putting my face in his neck sucking right under his ear. "last chance, If you don't leave now I will fuck you." I say, running my hands down his back to his ass squeezing it hard. Kong doesn't say a word he just moans tilting his head in submission. I pull back locking eyes with him. "I need words bunny, tell me what you want"

"I want you alpha...I want you to take me...make me yours" he spoke not breaking eye contact. I growl my alpha taken over completely. I lift Kong up laying him in the middle of the bed. I watch as he watches me. I have to get rid of his pants and boxers, and that is what I do. I tear open the zipper pulling both boxer and pants down throwing both onto the floor. Fuck he is beautiful I think as I look him over from head to toe. I will be gentle next time, but now I just need to be inside him. Reaching over for the lube I threw on the bed ealier. I coat three of my fingers. "Be a good little omega and spread your legs wide for me" I watch as he does what I tell him too, even going a step further and pulling his knees up. There I see for the first time his beautiful pink hole, slick just flowing from it. I need a taste; I need to see if he tastes as good as in my dreams. I crawl between his legs and start lapping up his slick moaning loudly. I can hear him moaning my name as I eat him out. "Alpha, my alpha! So good!" You taste so good. I start lapping at his whole nibbling, I could just eat him up all day. And I will. When rut is over.

I slide one of my fingers into him. He is so fucking tight; he is going to feel so good around me. I wiggle my finger around till he starts to loosen up. Then I slowly start sliding in the second one. I feel his body go still; I do not want him scared. I grab his rock-hard cock and start jerking him off, I know his omega is in control right now, but he will remember this tomorrow. After a few jerking motions I feel him relaxing, as he starts to moan my name again "P'Arthit, please...need your..." Yeah that's all I need I thought, as I crawl up his body sucking his nipples as I do. He is in no way stretched enough, but I can't wait, my alpha can't wait. I hold onto his hips leaning down, so we are nose to nose "I'm going to fuck you hard and fast, there is no backing out now." I line my cock with his gasping whole, thrusting into him with one solid thrust. He screams out in pain as I moan in pleasure "oh fuck your so tight, so warm, fuck you feel good" I say as I bit his neck.

There are tears streaming down his cheeks and at the moment I don't care. I am lost in the pleasure to care. I start moving my hips, not giving him time to adjust to my size. I will make it up to him I promise. I lean down as I start biting his neck. Not enough to mark him, not enough to bond us. No, that might come later. I pull out where only the tip is still in and slam into him hard. Kong arches off the bed screaming in pure delight "Alpha! There Alpha! Hit there again! Please!" He screams wrapping his legs around my wraist his arms around my neck. I do as he ask hitting his protest head on with each thrust. "so good, so fucking tight, so warm...your whole was made just for me wasn't it my little omega?" I stat panting, I can feel my knot forming, the warm pool in the pit of my stomach. My orgasm is so close. I sit back on my feet reaching under Kong bring him up with me, going deeper, making him scream more. "You are MINE omega understand me?" I start thrusting harder into him.

"Yes! Alpha! Just you, always you!" He screams scratching my back "so close alpha, please alpha!"

"My omega wants to cum, does he? Then cum, omega" Kong screams throwing his head back as he shot his load between us. He tightens around me, squeezing me. I know I won't make it must longer. I lower us down onto the bed rolling us onto our side. I thrust hard feeling my knot break his rim as I start releasing. "KONG!" I yell closing my eyes as I cum,  into him. I open my eyes, still breathing deeply, to see chocolate eye staring at me. I don't see regret; I don't see fear. I don't see hate. I see lust, and something more.

"Again, my alpha?" He says leaning forward to suck at my neck. The next three days are going to be long, but oh so worth it. 

**well...that just happen! lol**