Chapter 26

Kong POV

I am supposed to be studying. I thought to myself, looking down at my books, but my mind was anywhere but on my studies. All day I have been like this and I know I need to snap out of it but I just can't. My thoughts on this morning, what I thought would be a wonderful morning turned into heartache. "but you have nobody to blame but yourself" I mumbled to myself.

Flashback

My body ached all over. It's a feeling I was used to, but this morning it was different. Maybe because my mate caused the ache, or because I am sixteen weeks pregnant, I wasn't sure. Either way this was an ache I would love waking up to every morning. Well...maybe not every morning. I giggled at that thought. I was almost done with P'Arthit breakfast when a loud crash and curing make me jump. Quickly shutting off the stove I rushed towards the bedroom where the crash came from, only to see my Phi getting up off the floor and rushing towards the bathroom "P'Arthit? Is everything okay?" I asked. Even though we had spent the last three days together due to his rut, I still feel like its not my place to ask questions like this. I heard the shower start, but no answer from P'Arthit. I took a step forward, but then stop. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Did he ingore me on purpose? Did he just not hear me? Maybe I was over thinking thing. I turned from the bathroom to his walk-in closet. We have been sharing a bed for the last month, but this was still just his room. I quickly picked out his clothes for the day, hanging them on the back of the bathroom door. I then quickly made the bed and rushed back to the kitchen, just as the shower shut off.

A few moments later P'Arthit came rushing out of the bedroom into the kitchen. I turned smiling at him, which quickly feel when I saw the angry expression on his face. Oh no...I've done something wrong. I could feel the rage coming off him and he looked at me. I quickly looked away his stare becoming to much for me. "I've.... I've made you breakfast" I saw putting his food on the table. "Your lunch is in the refrigerator." I mumbled playing with my shirt when he still didn't say anything. What did I do? I thought. Was he made because of the last three days? Did he not even seem me that way? One minute, of silence stretched to two, then three. I finally looked up meeting P'Arthit eyes. The look in his eyes made my stomach drop. Anger, disappointment, could clearly be seen. I looked back down folding my hands over my stomach.

"I don't know what you were thinking, but NEVER offer yourself like that do you understand me? I never want to see you like that do you understand me omega?" He said the disappointment and anger clear in his voice. I slowly nodded my head, not looking up. "Word Kong, I need your words"

"Yes, alpha I understand" my voice lower than normal. I didn't want him to know how hurt I was. Nothing else was said as he turned and left, his footstep sounding loud in the silence of the apartment. When the apartment door slammed shut, I slummed into the chair face in my hands. "You're stupid Kong, so stupid"

Flashback ends

A hand touching my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts, making me jump. Quickly moving away from the hand, I turn to see Ming, Aim and Yo standing next to me. I closed my eyes looking away, taken deep breath to claim my racing heart. "Where have you been the last three days? You didn't pick up our calls or answer your messages" Ming asked sitting next to me. Yo taken the sit in front of me and Aim on the other side of me.

I bit my lip but remained quiet. They didn't know. "is everything okay with the baby? You were not sick or anything right?" He asked. I shook my head no. I didn't want them to worry about the baby. They were already over protected of the little baby already. "well then why were you missing for three days? It's not like you, so answer."

"It doesn't matter" I saw softly, looking at my books again. "Thank you for taking notes for me. Here I already copy your notes into mine" voice still soft like it was this morning.