Chapter 63

Arthit POV

The next week was a whirl wind of activities. Kong went into his heat two days after our talk. Tutah told me what I needed to watch out, and how I should help him. The day his heat started he was scared, begging me to leave him alone. Of course, I did as he asked. After making sure he had everything he might need, I closed the door leaving. The boys were already downstairs, playing on their mats. I called my mom asking her to watch them and explained what was happening. She agreed more than happy to watch her grandbabies. She told me what needed to be done to comfort Kong during his heat and after. I nodded willing to do anything and everything to make my baby comfortable. Tutah had also told me about the up and downs of heat and what I should watch out for.

It was close to dinner when our bedroom door finally opened up. Kong smell only got stronger making my brain fuzzy. I had to control myself. I couldn't jump him, that would only scare him. So, I quickly went outside, taken a deep breath. I could smell his scent, but it wasn't as strong. I closed my eyes tilting my head back trying to get myself under control, when I heard the sliding doors open and a pair of arm hug me from behind. "I'm sorry P'Arthit" Kong said softly nuzzling into my shoulder. His smell wasn't as strong as this morning. Tutah said that heat just like rut come on go. Sometimes they are extremely strong, other time they die down. This must be the 'die down' period.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about baby" I saw turning to face him. I cup his face gentle rubbing his cheek. There are dried tear stains on his cheeks, his eyes are red and puff. God, he looked beautiful like this, making my hard cock even harder. "Bunny did you cry? Whats wrong?" Kong looked at me biting his lower lips

"I...I was scared...Pa...Park voice kept pl...playing in my head." Tears felling as he buried his face in my chest. "they wouldn't go away, not until...until...your scent...I smelled your scent". I picked my Kong up walking back inside the house and up to our room. I laid him down gentle on the bed hovering over him. Kong covered his face crying.

"baby look at me" I say gentle pulling his hands away. He looked up at me, his eyes wide, full of tears and sadness. "Who am I?"

"P...P'Arthit" he said his voice trembling. I kissed the inside of his wrist gentle.

"Where are you?"

"O...our room" I kissed his nosed gentle

"Will I ever hurt you?"

"NO! of course not!" I kiss his lips gentle feeling him relax.

"Can I touch you?" Kong looked at him hesitating for a moment before nodding. I picked him up laying in him in the middle of the bed this time, before laying down next to him. I noticed for the first time he had on one of my shirts and nothing under it, no boxer, just bear. This was not helping my sanity. "Where do you want me to touch you?" I ask, racking his body with my eyes. I love the way his body its. He got fuller being pregnant with the twins. His stomach was nice and soft, and I loved it. Kong took my hand placing it on his chest with a shacky hand. "You're in charge bunny, move my hand where you want it." I placed soft kisses all over his body has he moved my hand all over his chest, down his stomach, then back up. Our bedroom was already filled with his scent, and it was making it very hard for me to control myself.

"I got...got off, with your scent...thinking about you" he whispered softly. I smiled down at him kissing his nose.

"Yeah? What did you think about?" Kong nodded before placing my hand under the shirt"

"Your scent...helped me a lot...it helped pushed P...Park voice out of my head." I had heard him moan my name over and over again. I could picture his face as the pleasure overtook his body. The way he moaned my name turned me rock hard and kept me hard all fucking day.