Chapter 45

Forth POV

I was pissed. No pissed was to tame of a word. I was enraged. My blood was boiling, and I wanted to kill someone. How could I have been so stupid to let that man go?! I paced around my dorm room, trying to calm down, but I know there was no way I was going to calm down anytime soon. Just thinking about the stupid mistake, I did pissed me off more.

"UGH!!" I scream punching a hole in the wall. "Son of a bitch!" I said shacking my hand. There was now a hole in the wall and my hand was possibly broken. Did I care about either? Absolutely not. I took a deep breath trying to control my emotions, but every time I closed my eyes, I saw Kong laying on the bathroom floor, blood on his pants. I took another swing at the wall only to have a hand placed on top of mine.

"Babe this is not going to help. Please calm down" My mate, my husband Beam said gentle. He kissed my knuckled gentle before placing my hand at my side. "What happen was not your fault. Neither Kong nor P'Arthit will blame you for that asshat running away." Beam said quietly. I look at him fire burning in my eyes. Beam take my face in his hands gentle pulling me down to kiss my lips. "Babe, you didn't remember what he looked like okay? The one and only time you saw him was months ago, its very easy to forget someone you never see." He said kissing my lips again. My rage slowly, leaving my body. "We know what he looks like now and we will be on the look out for him okay?" I nod because I know he is right. We all got a very clear picture of him, from P'Arthit friend Bright. If P'Arthit hasn't already done so, I have arrange for some people to watch out for Kong in the economic building, hell anywhere he might be on campus. I take a deep breath before sitting down on the couch, pulling my Beam onto my lap. I nuzzle my mate mark on his neck trying everything to calm down. Beam allow me to cuddle into him, as he runs his fingers through my hair. "that's my good alpha, calm down now baby" He whispers in my ear.

We sit there for I don't know how long before I felt I was calm down enough. It has been hours already since I rushed to help Kong, and we have not gotten any update. I hope him and the baby are alright. Maybe P'Arthit doesn't want to update us yet, maybe Kong went into labor early. A million things were running though my head causing me to be worked up again.

"Hello P'Arthit, I'm sorry to bother you, but I was just looking for an update on Kong...I see...Yeah that is normal...Oh thank goodness...Yes, I understand...hmm...Okay I will tell him...Yes please...Goodbye." Beam hung up the phone, looking at me. "First, P'Arthit is not upset with you, he wants me to tell you thank you for getting to Kong as quick as you did. Second, Kong is asleep. He woke up for a short while, but P got him to go back to sleep. The doctor did not find anything wrong with the baby and believes that the blood was due to a cyst popping dure to the kicking. Cysts are common in pregnant people, so there is nothing to worry about. He is going to call us when Kong wakes back up. The doctor said you got there just in time, if you would have been even a couple minutes late, Kong might have lost the baby." Beam grabbed my face kissing my lips again. "P'Arthit said he owes you the world for saving his." I wrapped my arms around Beam placing my face in his neck crying. Knowing that I was able to save Kong and the baby in time, is all that matters to me. I cry into his neck for a few moment while he rubs my back.

A loud knock on our door breaks us apart. Beam gets up to answer the door. Ming, Yo, and Aim storm in. Ming looks pissed and I don't blame him. I stand up waiting for him to lash out, but what he does surprises me. Ming along with Yo and Aim wrap their arms around me giving me a hug. I was stunned and before I could comprehend what was going on, they quickly moved back, giving me a deep wai.

"khàawp-khun ná khráp, P'Forth. Thank you very much for saving our friend." Ming said.

"khàawp-khun ná khráp" Yo and Aim said together.

"You don't have to thank me." I said, all three of them looking at me like I was crazy. "If anything, you should be pissed at me I let that fucker go." I spoke

"No. if you would have gone after him and left Kong there, then we would have been pissed." Ming said, his voice serious, leaving no room for discussion. Yo and Aim nodding in agreement. I felt arms wrap around my wrist and a light kiss press to my neck.

"See, I told you babe, nobody is upset about you letting him go." Beam spoke softly.

"I told my dad about what you did. He said if you ever need a job let him know." Ming said I knew his parents were very powerful and rich, but I didn't expect that. "Kong is like their son too, so they are very grateful"

"My father said if you ever need a favor just ask" Yo said.

"my parents are not as rich as theirs, but my parents said you can come to them for anything" Aim said. I was shocked, and a little confused. If they all treated Kong as their own child, why not adopt him?

"Kong wouldn't hear about any of our parents adopting him. He never said it, but I think he protect the younger omega's from having to go through what he went though." Yo said. "He used to push all the omegas to get adopted before him. We never understood it, but know we do." He finished. I just nod. I know how Kong is, and despite him being shy he likes to help people when he can.

"Tell your parents thank you, it means a lot." Beam told them about the conversation he had with P'Arthit then they left. I sat on the couch again holding Beam on my lap. I placed my hand on his stomach rubbing gentle. If anything like that happen to my Beamy, I would tear down the city to find the fucker.

"Baby...Forth...look at me" He said grabbing my chin making me look him in the eye. "I am okay. I know you won't ever let anything like that happen to me. Please calm down. I am not even pregnant so stop rubbing my stomach, you know I am ticklish." He said wiggling his nose. I chuckle at that finally relaxing all the way. "Forth...why a hole...you know how hard that will be to fix?" Beam groaned placing his head on my shoulder. I chuckle kissing his head.

"Did you forget you are married to an engineer? I can fix it no worries." Park and Lam will help me too if I ask. It's a good thing the hole was facing the outside and not into room next to ours.

"I'm hungry" Beam said sitting up looking at me. "And I have tomorrow off" He says licking his lips. I raise an eyebrow, before tipping my head back moaning loudly as my Beam start rubbing me. Now I know I'm going to relax.

Park (the bad one) POV

"Son of a bitch!" I yell throwing things around my room. I had him. I had him in my fucking hands and then that god damn Forth had to ruin it all! The plan was simple, beat the shit out of him, then carry him to my car, saying I found him like that. I would then take him to away, away from everyone, and have my way with him. Of course, that stupid omega had to go and ruin it by calling someone! Who the fuck gave him a phone anyways?! I throw a lamp at the wall shattering it. "You think you can stay away from me Kong just you just fucking wait." I say out loud. Kong would be mine, and that baby. Rather it was mine or not, it would be something to hold over Kong head. The way he was protecting that child I know that child meant something to him.

I look at the omega passed out on my bed, curling my lip in annoyance. This bitch wasn't even close to Kong, nobody would ever match Kong. I had to know rethink my plan. They would be looking for me on campus. As if I would actually go to that school. The professor owed my uncle a favor and let me sit in. It was prefect! Sitting in the way back, everyone paying attention to what the professor was saying. Then Kong had to go ruin it and run to the bathroom!

I pick up the picture that was sent to me of Kong. His smile, his laugh. He was living a carefree life. One I was bound to destroy. None of this would have happen if he just stayed with me, but no the fucker had to go run away!

"Just wait Kong...just wait. You wont be laughing here soon."