Chapter 70

Arthit POV

A week with Ming, and Kit living with us was annoying. Kit was hormonal and understandable so; he was also a sweetheart and helped Kong with the twins when he wasn't working. Ming on the other hand, he was the annoying one. Ming had to be reminded to wear clothes when coming out of the guest bedroom. Ming like to walk out with just sleeping shorts on. The first morning I didn't mind, he was still half asleep and said he forgot where he was. The second, third, and forth day on the other had got on my nerves. I do not want my omega to see another alpha half naked. When I blew up on him on the fifth day, Kong laughed. He said Ming was only doing that to get on my nerves. The first day might have been a mistake, but every day after was on purpose. I still find Ming absolutely annoying, but he makes my Kong happy.

Today is Friday evening and we have a house full. All of Kong engineering friends are over doing homework. I walk out of my home office to see my love in the kitchen with Kit while Ming, Aim, Tew, Oak, Wad, May, Maprang and Prae are sitting at the table. Sud is staying the night at Ram's house, which took a lot of convenience for us to agree too. I walk up behind him, wrapping my arms around his wrist.

"Hi baby" I whisper in his ear, grinning when I feel him shiver.

"Hi" He whisper back. Leaning against me. I peek over his shoulder to see what he is making, surprised when I see a tray of cut up fruit, all covered in hot sauce.

"hmm...what is this?" I ask reaching for it, only for my hand to be slapped away.

"Kong was nice enough to help me fix myself a snack. I didn't want to disturb Ming, and Kong said he wanted a break." I nod my head nuzzling my nose in Kong neck.

"We order dinner, I hope that's okay" Kong ask me turning his head to lock eyes with me. I peek his lips gentle stepping away.

"Anything you want baby I'm okay with. I wouldn't want you to cook with so many people here anyways. What did you order."

"Pizza. That is the only thing we could agree upon. Kit got something different though." I could see Kit blushing as I lean against the island. "He was in the mood for bubble waffles too". I just shrug. Kit is pregnant if anyone deserves to get what they want its him.

"Understandable. Pregnant people deserve to get pamper. Didn't I prove that when you were pregnant?" I ask only for Kong to raise an eyebrow.

"Sure, P'Arthit more towards the end of his pregnancy though. You are a total dick the first part" Ming blurted out, causing me to turn and glare at him. Kong started laughing. I love the sound of his laugh.

"He has a point my alpha" He says peeking my cheek as he takes the tray to the living room for Kit.

Soon the pizza arrived along with Kit bubble waffles. The second years all sat around the table complaining about their classes. The first week just finished and they were already loaded down with work. My Kong as a double major had twice the work they did, yet he wasn't complaining. I see their point though; I remember being a second year.

"Oh Kong, P'Deer wanted me to ask if you would like to be a part of the hazing team." Kong looked at Ming eyes wide. "Aim, Tew, Wad and Oak will be part of the team along with me." Kong looked over at me, a small amount of fear in his eyes.

"I don't think so" I say. Ming turned to face me, raising an eyebrow "Kong has fears of crowds you know this, plus he is a double major, and a mother, he has no time" Ming kept looking at me, his eyes challenging me.

"I will be there, and he wont have anything to worry about"

"I said no" My voice holding no room for arguments.