Chapter 75

Kong POV

We have been here a week. The first two night were quite, master left us alone. The third and fourth night were hell. Actually, hell would have been better than this. On the third night master threw a party. Other master and their omega's came. All the other omegas were just like us. They were kidnapped or sold from their families and brought at an auction. Some as young as fourteen where there. Thankfully the younger one was not used for anything but to serve drinks and food. I would have fought to the death if the younger ones were touched sexually. I know what that is like, they don't need to live with that. If they ever got out of this, they would live with this nightmare anyways. That night the master took turns with all the omega, forcing us all into heat to "have more fun" with us they said. The fourth night was the same. Only this time Park, and Tae were there, as "representation" for the auction to make sure we were "living up" to what we were sold as. Again, all three of us were passed around like toys, and some of the master were into really horrific things. One master like to cut, while the other like to use fire, and other one taser. I made sure to get those master, so Tawin and James didn't have too. Day five and six master was away all day on business, and at night, he worked. I wanted to get us out of here, but it was so hard to move. Today is the seventh day, master told us this morning that there would be guests tonight. None of us can go though another night like before. I didn't care how much trouble I would get into, I had to make sure Tawin, and James got out.

It's been three hours since master left. If we were going to do this, it would be know or never. "James...Tawin...lets go" I said whispering. We still don't know if this place is bugged, and I would rather not find out. They both looked at me scared. We have talked about this over the last week, and tonight has to be the day.

"Where...will we go?" Tawin asked.

"My grandfathers" I said. The plan was always to go there. If anyone could protect us it would be him. "We need to go now" I said gathers the things we needed for the baby. James and Tawin still looked scared, still looked hesitant. "James...do you want Praew to grow up like this? Master might treat her okay now, but what will happen when she gets older? Do either of you want to have children with that man? He isn't using protection with any of us." They looked at each other than at me nodding. "then we need to go". Even still scared they nodded James holding Praew tight to him. If we can get to the main road, we can hail a taxi. I have been stealing money from master wallet slowly over the months. I am not proud of it, but I knew if I was ever able to get out, it would came in handy. I was able to smugly it with us in Praew favorite stuffed bear. We just had to get to Somasak place. I would rather go home. To my alpha. To my babies, but that can never be again.

I open the main door slowly, looking around, to make sure nobody is out there. There are high walls in the front of the house, with a gate blocking the driveway, and a little door to walk in and out of. I walk over to the door trying my luck. I hold my breath as I push open the door. When it opens without fail and with no nose I exhale slowly. I wave to the other two and they hurry over to me. I close the gate as soon as all three of use are through it. We have to make it to the main road, we have too. That is what I keep telling myself. If we can make it to the main road, we will be fine.

We walk along at a normal pace; we don't want to bring more attention to us then we need. It's not uncommon for omega's to walk in groups anyways. James is holding Praew while Tawin is holding her bag which includes her stuff bear with the money. I keep looking around, hopping nobody notices us. Hopping we don't get stopped. I can see the main road up ahead. If we can't get a taxi, then a bus, just anything to get us away from here. We walk another ten minutes before stepping onto the main road. I look around for a street sign and what I see instead makes my heartbeat faster. "Guys...I know where we should go" I point to the sign that says Kasetsart University. "that's my collage...my friends...they might be there" I say then stop. No...no I can't go there. I can't, I can't disturb my friends lives. The picture of Ming and Kit holding their baby flashes though my mind. "On second though. Lets go this way" I say. We hurry down the street till we get to the bus stop. "okay we don't have that long to wait, this bus will take us to my grandfather"