Chapter 5

Kong POV

Flashback

Park stands over me, belt in his hands breathing fast "I told you, slut, if you disobeyed me, I would beat your" he said as he raised the belt over his head and swing hitting my back again and again and again. The smell of blood and urine reached every cornor of the small room. This small room was known by all the omegas of the orphanage. One window big enough to let light in but not big enough to even let a baby to escape out. A pale in the left corner of the room assume to allow water in other parts of the house. A light hanging from the ceiling with a string and a bed. That is all the room held. Park had dragged me here the moment I had returned home from school. I had made the mistake of ignoring him this morning before I left. He had told me if I left for school, he would beat me. I had a big test, and I didn't want to miss, so I went, even knowing the consequences. Now here I am naked laying on the dirty floor, back bleeding, biting my shirt to keep my screens contented. Park threw the belt down on the ground next to me breathing heavy, "you think this is all you are going to get huh? Oh no" I looked up and watched as he started to undo his pants knowing what was coming next. I tried to crawl away "no...please...no Park...please" I begged knowing it would be no use. I heard Park laughing has he grabbed my hair and pulled my hair back "keep begging slut, you know I love it when you do" he said as he licked my neck. I hunched my shoulder, hopping he wouldn't mark me, tears falling down my checks "please Park, don't do this" I begged again as he tired my hands to the pole in the cornor of the room. I knew what was coming and I tried to fight it as much as I could, kicking my feet against Park hold. I heard Park laughing behind me, as he tired my ankles then attached the rope to the pole spreading my legs as far as they would go. "Please...Park don't!" I cried more. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks spreading them apart. He was squeezing and pinching them hard, making me whimper in pain. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against my whole. I start fighting the ropes making them cut into my wrist and ankles. "keep fighting baby you know how that turns me on" I hear him say as he thrust into me hard and fast. I scream out, as the pain shoots up my spin, making me cry even harder. "fuck so good, so tight!" In and out, in and out. Hard and fast, over, and over. Park never stops. I feel his breath on my neck as he kisses and licks it, trying to leave marks. He keeps touching me all over laughing as I try and fight him off, and I feel my body go numb. "You're going to be mine and only mine you little slut" I hear him whisper in my ear as I feel him shoot his load inside me.

I wake up screaming. Another nightmare. Like always. I pull my legs up to my chest and burry my face in my knees crying hard. "just a nightmare...just a nightmare" I tell myself over and over and over again. It's been close to two months since I ran away, close to two months since the nightmares started. The first day we were here, everything was good, it was that night as we were walking back to our dorms when I heard Parks name. I turned to look and from afar the guy looked just like Park. He was the same height and built. I mentally freaked out. There was no way he found me here. I had thought to myself. That night I had a nightmare about Park, about the orphanage. The next day I ran into "Park". Come to find out he was one of our seniors. A fourth year in Mechanical Engineering. He was a beta and a really nice guy, if not rough around the edges. He was an ex-hazer along with Lam and Forth who were also fourth years. That is when the nightmares started. I jumped almost falling off my bed at the sound of my alarm. Either I went back to sleep, or I woke up close enough to the alarm going off. Either way it was time to get up and start a new day.

Ming POV

Aim, Kong, and I agree to meet Kong here at his place of work so we can work on our group project. We have been studying for hours, and I am getting hungry. I look over and I see Kong head down on his book sound asleep. I then look over at Aim and wave my hand to get his attention. Aim looks at me and I point at Kong. Aim looks at Kong and raises an eyebrow. Its not like Kong to fall asleep out in the open like this. "Should we wake him?" Aim asks me. I look at Kong and think for a moment then nod my head "just be careful when you do. Remember the last time we woke him up?" Aim says, and I nod my head. I gentle place my hand on his head and run my hands through his hair. He doesn't budge. I do it a couple more times and still nothing. I start to think of a way that I can wake him up gentle, so he doesn't have a panic attack, but nothing comes to me. Then it hits me, I smirk and get up walking to the counter and asking for a cup of water which they provide to me. Aim raises an eyebrow when I sit back down "what are you planning Ming?" I just shrug my shoulders and smirk "wait and see" I say, then dump the whole cup down Kong's back making sure not to hit his schoolbook. Kong jumps up fast "MING!" he yells. Well, he is so soft spoken even a yell isn't loud. I give him a sweet innocent smile "yes Kong?"

"what was that for? "he asked as he takes some napkins and try and dry his back

"it was to wake you up. We didn't know a gentle wayto do so. Don't worry you can borrow one of my shirts till we get back to the dorms.Now who is hungry?" Kong gives me a "death" glare which I chuckle act. The boyis too cute of his own good and even his angry face is nothing to be scared of.Aim just shacks his head and start collecting his things "well what should wehave for dinner? My treat" I say the last part looking directly at Kong. Kong just rolls his eyes at me, as packs uphis stuff. "Well since nobody wants to answer how about we get some noodles? Ikind of want Pad Thai." I look up from putting my stuff in my bag to see Kongfroze in his spot. I wave my hand in front of his face, but there is noreaction. Then I notice he is shacking, very lightly. I feel a tug on my sleeve,and I turn to look at Aim. He motions with his eyes behind him. Curious I lookto see what is going on only to come eye to eye with Park. The fucker we knowwas making Kong life a living hell. He looks at us and smirk at Kong, mouthsomething then walks out. "KONG!" I hear Aim as I turn around just in time tosee Kong pass out. Park...just you wait...I am going to kill you one day.