Chapter 10

Kong POV

Flashback

As soon as the president said we were dismissed, I rushed out of there. I felt suffocated. Arthit kept looking at me as he gave his speech. His stare alone set shivers down my spine and caused my stomach to do flips. My omega kept trying to break free, trying to get to him. As soon as I exit the building, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My omega was still an unsettled but not as much as before. Arthit scent still lingered a little in my scenes and I knew it would take some time before it went away. I need start heading back before the other students started to exit the building. The further away I got the calmer I started to feel. That is till I turned one corner and there stood the person haunting my nightmares. Park. I stood frozen as he started to walk towards me a smirk on his face. My brain was telling me to run, but my body would not listen. Run Kong come on RUN! I yelled to myself. I finally snapped out of it, but not in time, Park was already standing in front of me, and I could tell by the look in his eyes, if he had me alone, I would not survive the night. "thought you could get away from me huh, my little slut?" he said and quickly reached, grabbing a fist full of my hair. I groaned in pain, but otherwise not making another sound. I knew what would happen if I did. Park dragged me behind a big tree out of sight of any oncoming people, slamming me against the tree. I started to shack. I was terrified. "you have a lot of explaining to do slut. What makes you think you would be able to escape me?" He asked. His tone was cold, and deadly and I knew if I did not get out of here soon, he would do something to harm me, worse then I knew he was already planning. He grabs my face hard and forces me to look at him. "you will answer me your omega bitch when I talk to you." He growls and spits in my face. I shack my head and try and push him away, but to no avail. I know he is stronger than me. He had proved it repeatedly, in the past. The longer I remain silent the angry he becomes. He raises his hand to hit me, but there are voices behind us, so he places his hand on my head and smiles at me. I get cold chills down my back seeing that smile. I watch as he watched the group of people pass by before his attention was on me again. He lowered his hand off my head and grab my arm hard "now answer my question, slut, what makes you think you could get away from me?"

"I didn't t...think I would" I say softly telling the truth. In the back of my mind, I always knew he would find me.

"Damn right you wouldn't. You didn't think I had eyes on you the whole time you were here huh? I have eyes watching you everywhere. Everyone you speak to, everywhere you go to, I know every step you take." He laughed, squeezing my arm tighter. I didn't know if he was lying or not. I knew he didn't have that much power, but I knew he had a lot of friends.

"I will...will get away again" I say with all the courage I have in me. If he manages to take me, I will find a way to escape. My heart was beating fast already thinking of a way to get out of town. To withdraw from collage and leave. It's not like you will have anyone miss you, the only people you care about turned their backs on you. I thought to myself. My answer pissed Park off, because he punched me in my stomach as hard as he could knocking me to the ground. I groan in pain holding my stomach closing my eyes. My stomach was already in pain, this just made it worse. "Hey! What the fuck is going on here?" oh thank god someone is here. I thought to myself, then I notice the smell. The sweet yet spicy smell. The same smell was in the lecture hall. Now that it was closer, the smell of sweet and spicy were not overpowering. The spicey smell was more of a nutmeg, cinnamon smell, while the sweet was more of a rose smell. It smelled wonderful to me. I open my eyes to stare at the man standing in front of me, standing off with Park, hands fisted at his sides. The alpha was pissed, but I could not tell at what or at who. "stay the fuck out of this, this is between him and I" I heard Park say, I whimper as I feel a pair of gentle hands help me up me. Arthit turned and looked at me our eyes locked my heart raced, my breathing grew heavy, I watched as his eyes grew darker. "Mate" he said. The one world I had feared the most in the world had finally been said. Though I had hoped deep down I would find my mate, that my mate would look paste everything and love me for who I was, looking at this man. I knew that would never come to pass. Before I could respond, there was a laugh behind us, one I knew all too well. "Mate? This whore is your mate?" Park said throwing his head back laughing loudly, and I looked at the ground wrapping my arms around my stomach looking at the ground. "You better reject him here and now Khun Rojnapat, he is nothing but a slut. I grew up with him and he will spread his legs for anyone." Park said, I could feel his eyes me even if I wasn't looking up to see him staring at me. "he has even spread his legs for me time and time again." I didn't have to look up. I didn't have to make eye contact, with my mate to know he was disgusted by what Park said, I could sense it. The little hope, the tiny little sliver of hope I had was gone before it could even bloom, and Arthit had not even said one word to me. I felt my nails dig into my side as I grabbed tighter onto my shirt. "KONGPOB!" I hear my name being yelled, and I look up to see P'Forth, P'Park, P'Lam, Ming, Aim and a group of other kids I have never met before rushing our way. I look around to see everyone attention on the group heading this way, and I take my chance and run. I run like the devil is on my heals, run like my live depends on it. And it just might.

Flashback end

It's been a week since I found my mate. A week since I have been rejected. Well, the words never were spoken, but if I would have stayed, I am sure those words would have been spoke. It has also been a week since I have seen Park. I am sure he is around; I keep feeling eyes on me, I am sure someone is watching me. I have been avoiding my friends as well. Sitting in the last row, closest to the door, skipping lunch, by hiding in the library, staying there till closing after classes. I know they will look for me in engineering and economics, so I bounce around the libraries. I almost ran into Ming two nights ago. I decided to study in the medical library when I saw him there with his mate. They were huddled together. P'Phana, P'Beam and P'Forth were there as well. I saw how happy Ming seem to be with his mate, which made me smile, and made my resolve to stay away stronger.

Tonight, instead of studying and hiding away in one of the libraries I am at a bar. I had seen an ad, on one of the school bullet board, that they were looking for a bartender. I didn't know anything about bartending, but I was a quick learner if they were willing to hire me. I walked into the bar after taken a deep breath and luckily the bar was still empty. "sorry we are closed right now, come back in about two hours" I heard someone saw from behind the bar. I walked over and say a guy bent down, I assume cleaning or getting something from a bottom shelve. I clear my throat "I'm hear about your job posting" I saw. The guy stands up and looks at me up and down. He is an alpha, but I don't feel threatened by him. I watch as his eyes grow big as saucers, and he shacks his head no. Did I already lose the job? I haven't even applied yet! Does he not hire omegas?! I thought to myself "I...I would like to apply."

"No can't do kid, sorry"

"but...please? Is it because I'm an o...omega?"

"oh please" the man rolls his eyes "my best friend would kill me if that was the case. No, it's because you look like you couldn't hurt a fly, I need someone who looks like they could bash in some skulls while making drinks" the guy says, and my shoulder slumps. Yes, I know I am weak, its not my fault. I look him in the eye, and I can tell he is telling the truth, he keeps looking me up and down, and for once its not in a gross, creeped out way. "but you know..." he says, as he rubs his chin. He must see my depresstion. I watch as he looks me up and down again, and I can see his tongue run across his teeth, and I start to get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. "how good are you with cleaning and math?" and I perk up instantly.