Chapter 82

Arthit POV

I called all of Kong's friends and invited them over for dinner. I gave very little explanation, but in all honesty, they didn't need much convincing to come over. I told them to be here by seven. I wanted them here before Kerkkrai gets here. I didn't want him to ask questions. The closer we got to dinner the more I notice Kong being fidgety.

"Bunny whats the matter?" I ask as he wraps his arms round me from behind. I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dress.

"I don't want you to go" He whimpers hugging me tighter. I loosen his hold enough for me to turn around. I grab his chin gentle making him look up.

"Bunny I'm not going anywhere but downstairs, okay?" He looks at me with his puppy dog eyes, the fear in his eyes breaking my heart. "I wont be to far and at anytime you can call me, and I will come running okay" He buries his face in my chest nodding. I rub smoothing circles on his back as I hold him tight to me.

"How is Sud doing?" he asks as he keeps his head on my chest.

"He misses you, all the boys do, but he is doing great. Kerkkrai nor I allow him to be alone with his mother. Ram protects him at school, and I have guards watching as well." I feel him nod against my chest. We stood there quite while I rubbed small circles along Kong back. My phone going off signaled an incoming notification breaking the silence. "Will you get that for me sweetheart while I finish getting dress?" Kong nodded but didn't move. I waited a moment before chuckling "Bunny you have to move to get it" he leans back pouting at me before getting my phone. I watch him unlock my phone before turning to put on a shirt. When I turn back around, Kong is typing away on my phone. "who is it bunny?"

"a whore" he hisses. I raise an eyebrow walking over to him. I could see the message causing me to smirk. I wrap my arms around his wraist kissing his neck.

"is my bunny jealous?" I whisper in his ear. I can't even begin to express how happy I am that he is still jealous.

"No, I'm annoyed. How dear she messages you. Your my alpha. My husband, only I can message you these things" He says as he finishes replying back throwing my phone on the bed. He turns to face me crossing his arms over his chest looking up at me. There was something close to fear peeking out in those chocolate eyes. I cup his face gentle rubbing his cheeks with the pad of my thumb.

"I love you, more than anything my little bunny. You were, are and will always be the only one I will ever want." I peek his lips gentle, once, twice, then third time linger a little longer. I can feel Kong body relax with each peek till finally his arms wrap around me.

"Promise?" he asks. His voice soft, hesitant. I nod kissing his lips again.

"I promise. I also promise the only women I will love, is mae, and any daughter we might have." He giggles causing my heart to skip a beat. I can still see the fear and hesitation in his eyes, but I know with time that will fade away. Another ding from my phones causes Kong to frown and roll his eyes. I chuckle picking the phone showing him the screen. "It's Kit baby he is telling us he is here"

"oh" He says blushing. I wrap my arms around him again pulling him close to me.

"I love how processive you get baby" His tan skin turning red blushing. I can feel myself being turned on and I knew I had to stop. I moved away heading towards the door "I'm going to get your friends; do you want to come down with me?" I turn to see Kong shack his head.

"I want to stay here. The boys are still asleep" He says. I smile nodding. I would do whatever he asked me to do.

Of course, this bitch had to come with. She just had to be up Kerkkrai ass all the time. I have tried to keep my cool for the last hour, my alpha wanting to come out and rip her limb for limb, to have done to her ten times worse than what was done to my bunny. My grandfather and mae has notice how on edge I've been and keep looking at me. I haven't been able to tell them what I have found out, so its understandable.